Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Psycho is looking for RPs (MxM) Updated/New Ideas 1-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preferences

1.F-List No vore, toilet play, death, gore. Other than that, if you have a question about something, just ask, I will happily answer.

2. No characters under 16 at the very least. Your character can be just about any species, although mine will always be more human like and nothing more than animal ears and tail for me.

3. I do not care if you are a male or female behind the screen. If you want to chat outside the RP I am perfectly fine with that, if you don't, that is good as well.

4. I am happy as long as you are literate and nothing less than a paragraph please. I am hoping for a long term RP. I am fine with PM or Thread posting.

5. I can reply at the very least once a day, but will be active, unless otherwise stated.

6. I prefer to sub, but and fine with switch and Dom. It depends on the characters and the plot. Right now, I am actually craving to play sub, but am fine otherwise.

7. Do not be afraid to ask questions or to suggest an idea! c:

Pairings

+ Means I have a plot idea. Some plots in the second post!

demon/demon
demon/human or slayer +
demon or Incubus/priest(includes exorcist)+

Prince/Prince+
Prince/Bard+
Assassin/Prince
Bandit/Prince
Prince/Servant
Protector/Exiled Prince+
Prince/Thief+

Pirate/Prince
Pirate/Pirate
Bandit/Bandit+

Honorable Warrior/Assassin
Assassin/Assassin
Assassin/target
Assassin/Cop(FBI, etc)
Crime Lord/spy (or undercover)+
Con Artist/Cop(FBI, etc.)
Con Artist/Rival
Thief/Thief
Cop(FBI, etc.)/Thief

Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Fledgling
Vampire/Hunter(Including Priest)

Photographer/model
Rival Musicians+
Homophobic guy/openly gay guy+

Plots!

Here are my plot ideas!

Plots

Beasts:
Several years from now the world as we know it has fallen to war and is breaking apart. Believed to be caused by dangerous chemical warfare some have started mutating in certain ways, gaining animalistic features that can be anything from just better sight or hearing all the way to being nothing more than a disfigured monster. Those people re not considered human and are enslaved or killed off. Gangs run wild, people try to congregate and survive. The population has dwindled and only the rich still live comfortably. Those that still live try to band together, human or beast, just to find a way to survive in this harsh world

[The Disgraced:
A prince has been disgraced and disowned from his family. Of course, he decides to use his connections to disappear and heads into the criminal underworld of the Kingdoms, a place where his name means nothing, but what he has to say may sway people to look past his blood. Revenge is the only word he speaks. The kingdom has wronged many and he would gladly accept the help of anyone, no matter the species, the past, or social status to help him take down this corrupt kingdom. He would give up or do anything to get his revenge against the King.

Dogs:
Two rival leaders of bandit gangs are forced to work together after their gangs have been slaughtered and torn apart by the Empire. They seek to show the world that even after news of them being taken down that they a still as powerful as ever and will rise again. All of those shall be done even as they are mercilessly hunted down by the Government's soldiers. They of course have to deal with each other as they are both used to leading and not to trying to cooperate. They can only depend on each other because of a common goal, but can they even do that?

The Failures:
The Creator is nothing more than a man who has taken it upon himself to experiment one humans. He chose the ten strongest children that fought to the death. This was the first Generation. They were all counted as failures, most killed, thrown away like broken toys. Two survived for years without knowing of one another. They were cast away in the vast lands beyond the one civilization they have ever known of. Once they find each other they plot their revenge on the person who created them by playing God.

In a Godless World:
Renvar is a large country, so vast that its government cannot keep its dirty grip all the way to the country's tips. The North has been warring, East is a alien place, the Western ports are a rich trading ground, and the South a land of peace. What happens when this corrupted government is challenged? There are Gods out there, magic, and so many that are repressed. When an accidental meeting turns into a quest to save this place, what will arise from it?

The Noble Wars:
The Empire of Syrena is in the plane of magic. Their upper class is full of corruption and of scandal. It is lead by the Emperor. This story is not of him nor of his time, but of the future leaders. The eldest son keeps the throne for himself and all other siblings are to be killed to prevent rivalries. Magical Abilities are passed down through bloodlines. The other families wish to bring down the head and snatch it up for themselves. Will the Empire fall or end up thriving under a new rule?

Welcome to Wonderland:
Broken minds seem to come together. Four patients are moved to the same room in this Asylum after renovations are occurring. They have been sent here to be forgotten by the outside world and to rot in this small room. That all changes when a note is found. A note welcoming them to the famous Wonderland. The only problem is that Wonderland is nothing like the story said. It is a morbid, twisted place, where the characters are all out for something and it usually ends with the four Alice's death. The asylum slips into periods of Wonderland where it seems it be years after the closure of the place and that is when the characters come out to play only to fade back to reality. Is it real or nothing more than a collective hallucination?

Definition:
This is about two artists/musicians/photographers , one who is prized for his work and has kept his place as the best for a long time. Another who comes to this new area, also someone who is considered one of the best, but when he ends up taking the number one spot, the other is a bit jealous and wonders what it is. The first feels no emotion for his work and knows what he is lacking, but not how to put that feeling into his work. The second is the best because he does know how. The first goes and wants to discover the secret of how to feel emotions like so.

*More to Come soon! Will be regularly updated! Always open to any ideas that you want to try, just send me over a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom