Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Family Fun - reopened. would you like to play mom and daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyisHere

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey,

So I've had a different sort of craving. I want to preface this by saying that though the idea below might sound like simple smut, that's not my intention. I expect there to be emotions and complications... and at least some depth to this story.

ME: Playing BOTH a father and son.
Son, 18-20
Dad, 38-42

YOU: Playing BOTH a mother and a daughter

Daughter, at least 16
Mom, 34-40

The idea is that the mom and dad are divorced/widowed. They meet and get married. Then the kids get thrown into the mix and discover they are attracted to each other. Soon, the kids are sneaking around and the mom sees them without them knowing. She finds it arouses unexpected feelings and soon is seducing the son. Perhaps the daughter discovers this and decides to get revenge by seducing the dad. They all find they enjoy this new aspect as well and are soon a happy family all the way around.

Unusual, I know, but I've just been having this craving.

I'd be looking to play with a woman and prefer to play over forum.

Prefer multi-para posters. Not novel-length, but also not short single-sentence or short para replies.

Third-Person, Past-Tense.

I'm good for at least a post a day most of the time and will let you know if RL kicks in.

RE: Seeking Family Fun - closed due to lack of interest

Hey - with the new year I'm throwing this out there one more time, would love to find a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom