Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disappearing posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

animeroleplayguy

Hello, I have posted a reply on one of the fourm games. Later, I recived a email notification saying that someone replied to my post. When I got back on the thread. I could not see my reply and the person who replied to my post. I do not know if it is just my account's problem. If anyone can help me, that'll be great.

Thank You

Oh, it's that stupid thing where when you post on a new page of the thread it won't let you see the first couple of posts.

It's not a new page though. There were some posts before me.

Yeah, it is. There are 25 posts on page 58. New page tiem. This happens all of the time. Your post is there but you cannot click on it to view it yet because the site is kinda slow and retarded and hasn't recognized the new page yet. Just post a reply by looking at the profile and avatar of the last person who posted and the new page will show eventually.

I see well, when I posted my reply. It did not put it in a new page. Maybe it was the other person's post.

animeroleplayguy said:
I see well, when I posted my reply. It did not put it in a new page. Maybe it was the other person's post.

I see what you mean now. That is really weird. There are like, 5-6 posts already on the page. That's messed up. It usually only does that for the first 2-3 posts on a new page. Then I'm stumped. 8[

Hahvy? darkangel? Anyone wanna chime in? lol

Sorry to interrupt the flow of your game, btw. I just wanted to see if a new post would fix the problem.

Ok, now it finally have shown up. Thanks for the help!

I was going to ask the same as Rudolph so I don't know how much help I would have been. But there is always some lag issue occasionally with posting.

I've had this same issue in that same thread before. Has this event occurred elsewhere on the message board? I really only remember it happening in that particular thread.

Yeah, it happens to me all the time in the General Board, particularly in big threads like Random Info, Little Things That Bother You, and Post Your Face. Usually I notice it only when there's a new page in the thread though because they update so slowly over there; it's not like the rapid fire game threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom