Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female partner wanting story driven plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnores

Star
Driven by story, entertained by smut, I always say.

At any rate, I really want to explore a type of forbidden romance type thing. Not like Romeo and Juliet or Vampire/Werewolf thing, but...something like a man falling in love with his girlfriends sister/best friend type thing. I want plenty of smut, of course, but this RP isn't just for smut.

I would like my partners to be able to play multiple people. Not saying we will play multiple people, but it would be necessary. I would also like my partner to be open to writing the plot alongside me. As we go I kind of want us to introduce new characters, new entanglements, and new complications.

Just want to throw this out there, I am pretty vanilla. I don't like much that deviates outside of the norm, save for some taboo stuff like incest (which can always be incorporated). I have also wanted to play around with pregnancy in the RP. I am not interested in bondage unless it is extremely light, I do not like fluid play, I do not like non-con (though a little seduction and coaxing is always fun) and I do not like extreme roughness.

If you have any specific things you want to know if I am for or against, just PM me and ask. Which reminds me, I would prefer to RP over PMs or e-mail.

Any way, if you are interested, please PM me. Can't wait to hear from you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom