Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World of Warcraft: Futa/Kidnapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :3 I'm looking to do a Lesbian/Futa scenario, in which a character is kidnapped, taken away to an unknown location (some form of hut/base/camp). In this location, they will awaken unsure of what's happened to them, and they will be interrogated by an enemy (my character, who is a futa) about why they are in their territory unauthorised.. and of course, this interrogation will not be the traditional kind, but instead the kind of sexual means.

For those of you who know the races of WoW (I'm assuming you will if you're interested in doing this scenario), you will know that there are the Alliance, and the Horde. I will be playing a Horde character, most likely an Orc (if you can manage to picture a hot one), whilst you will be playing an Alliance character, preferably a Draenei, Night Elf, or simply a Human.

I am interested only in long-term roleplay, I prefer those who have good grammar, use detail (no one liners), know how to use quotation marks, and can create their own character.

This scenario will be involving futa, kidnapping, bondage (tying up, punishment), rape (which will turn into pleasure as the victim gives in), all kinds of penetration (oral, vaginal, anal), and may involve multiple partners, depending on the response it gets.
This scenario will not be involving scat, gore, underage sex, or incest.

Anyone who is interested, you can PM me, the inbox is where my scenarios take place, and I'll be more likely to see you if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom