Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working on this scenario for a while now, I've tried it out with a few different people here on this site (I've only been a day though), but I'd like to continue using it, hopefully developing it further.

I've titled the scenario 'The Academy', based around a boarding school for girls who have been removed from public schools for what can only be described as inappropriate behavior. The Academy is run by a woman known to as The Headmistress, and students refer to her as such. There are over 600 students at The Academy, each and every one of them having been send their for things such as exposing themselves in class, pleasuring themselves, offering their teachers sexual favors for better grades, and in a few cases, orgies and swingers parties being held in empty classrooms during free periods. The girls of this school are out of control, and the Headmistress is the one in charge of keeping these girls in line and showing them their place through discipline.

The Academy has a strict uniform code:
Bra and panties are not allowed on campus, if students are found with them in their possession, they will be given an hour session with the disciplinary teacher or even the Headmistress.
They must also wear black pumps (no heels), a black mini-skirt, a white shirt (cut to show the midriff), and a red tie or bow-tie.

I'm looking for role-players who will be up for playing a misguided student, the student(s) (multiple characters if they can manage it) who have been sent for disciplinary sessions for lewd acts in their classes.

I am interested only in long-term roleplay, I prefer those who have good grammar, use detail (no one liners), know how to use quotation marks, and can create their own character.

My do's (what I will involve in RP): Latex, massage-oil, feet, kissing, oral, bondage, and hitting/punishment- this includes chains, cuffs, gags, whips, dildos, and vibrators. I also enjoy futanari (being the futa myself), so if any of you enjoy that too, please do consider it.

My don'ts (what I won't involve in RP): Scat, gore, or incest.

Anyone who is interested, PM me, I'll be more likely to see you if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom