Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Well, after a while, it's finally time again for a thread. But, this time, it's only one craving. But, it's a MAJOOOOORRRRR craving for me. What is it? Well, it's for the movie Van Helsing. The one from a few years ago with Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale.

Sure, it's not exactly the best movie of all time, but I find Kate Beckinsale to be uber hot, especially in a couple specific scenes from the movie. That being one towards the beginning where the two vamp chicks are about to feed on her. That look she has as they're moving........*shudder*

And even better, the ballroom scene. Showing some serious cleavage there. Even better that she even seems to enjoy Dracula seducing her at a few points. Quite enjoy how she moans the two times he pulls her right up against him.......

Anywho, if anyone is interested in this craving, there's a few ways to go about it. Either we pick one of the two scenes above and just do a oneshot, or we could do something more long term where we do a kind of.........rewrite, where we take various scenes like the above and toss in a healthy dose of sex, such as the vamp babes molesting Anna before they run off, or Dracula banging her in the middle of the ball in front of everyone, or even her getting frisky with Frankensteins monster, and a number of other scenes I have in mind.

So, if anyone is interested, PM me. But, this will require someone who actually has seen the movie, or at the very least, seen the scenes mentioned. There's a couple music videos of the ballroom scene, and one video specifically of the kiss that accentuates her moaning nicely.^_^

Also, I would VERRRYYYYY much enjoy something Underworld based as well, another vampire series that also features Kate Beckinsale. So, if you don't like or have seen Van Helsing, and are familiar with the Underworld series, I've got some plot ideas for that as well. Though, with this craving, they'd be mostly long term, but I wouldn't mind a one shot of Selene getting mounted by a lycan or something.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom