Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cravings, longings, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow_Jay

Meteorite
Hello, everyone! I am seeking a (preferably) male role playing partner interested in striking up a semi- to long- term roleplay. First, a little about myself...

Yes, please!:
+ Teasing and suspense. I love a good dramatic build up before things... "explode."

+ Confident partners. Not necessarily dominant, but willing to take control. My characters are generally on the shy side, at least initially. I enjoy the playful coaxing and convincing it takes before giving it up.

+ Sensuality and smut. I love a good nasty story, but the best involve a good balance of romance and flirting, as well.

No, thanks.:
- Vore, gore, anything that typically belongs in the toilet... I'm sorry, I'm just not interested.

- Creatures, anthros, and similar. I might be convinced to try out some kind of fantastical creature like a demon, angel, or the like.

Otherwise, I'm pretty open. Really, I'm looking for someone to play a dramatic romance role play with me. Plots can be discussed, but a few ideas could be...

+ I am your hostage, and eventually our relationship develops into a mutual attraction. I could be the daughter of a wealthy family and you hold me for ransom-- or you use me as a human shield to escape a bank robbery and can't bring yourself to dispose of me, but can't risk releasing me.

+ We are long time best friends (or maybe relatives? I'm open to incest plots) and we are drawn together after a tragedy, and seeking comfort in each other, we develop a sexual relationship. A death could bring us together, or maybe we get snowed-in or rained-in and decide to spend the night with each other.

I like a slow simmer, too...makes it even more worthwhile when it finally boils over, so to speak. Sexual tension is hot.

How do you feel about gangster-type shit? Like, a gun cartel or something, and you're the nurse/doctor who patches up my character one night when everything goes wrong on a run, and sparks instantly fly. Your character getting tangled up in that world whether she likes it or not, and they really shouldn't be together, but they can't stay away from each other even when they try. I've got a thing for star-crossed lovers like that... the whole drama. It could go a lot of ways, from him going to prison to her being hurt by his enemies, all that kind of stuff.

Does any part of that interest you?

Marshi said:
I like a slow simmer, too...makes it even more worthwhile when it finally boils over, so to speak. Sexual tension is hot.

How do you feel about gangster-type shit? Like, a gun cartel or something, and you're the nurse/doctor who patches up my character one night when everything goes wrong on a run, and sparks instantly fly. Your character getting tangled up in that world whether she likes it or not, and they really shouldn't be together, but they can't stay away from each other even when they try. I've got a thing for star-crossed lovers like that... the whole drama. It could go a lot of ways, from him going to prison to her being hurt by his enemies, all that kind of stuff.

Does any part of that interest you?

Indeed, it does! I'll shoot you a PM and we can work something out. ;)

I am interested in your plot about two people being brought together in tragedy. I also wouldn't mind turning it into a brother sister pairing if that is alright. Maybe one of their parents had died and that night they see comfort in each other. Talking about life to take their minds off of it, and maybe the talks start to get more into secrets and even darker secrets that involve each other. Or anything else you could think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom