Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not In Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLOT POST!!!

Reserving this post for plots/ideas. I will be working on this as I go, so keep an eye out here for anything you may be interested in!

Current Plot Ideas//:

Name: Sacha
Looks: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Demented_Kid/Sacha_Desire_by_Demented_Kid.jpg - This is an older picture of Sacha, but pending on the RP, he would lack the makeup. He has pale skin and bright green emerald eyes. He does often change his hair colour but I like the colouring of it in this picture for now. He is a skinny man as he likes to not eat very often and only little when he does.
Bio: Sacha is an aspiring artist from a very well off family with a secret only he and his family keep. His parents had wanted a boy, however what they were faced with was a baby with female genaltelia.However, with their want strong in having a son, he was still brought up as a boy and given a name that would both suit him being either male or female should he truly decide when he was older. It was his familie's fortune however, that his body did not grow like any girl's. His hips remained slender, no breasts form and even his voice broke. They were delighted that they had brought him up to be a man, despite some of his fashion choices, he was to be their heir. It kept pressure on Sacha however, since he didn't want anyone to find out and unsure how to go about telling girl he fancied, he turned them down. He is a confident man however, and doesn't mind too much his life, though in order to sort out his cravings, he keeps a small vibrator in his room.
Wanting: A man to "discover" Sacha's secret and put the moves on him. Be it by small force/drugs or whoo him over. Would like some plot with this. Settings and such can be sorted out. I accept most fetishes with this EXCEPT Vore, Scat, bad violence and watersports. Pretty much the basics.

---

Set in a fantasy fair tale world, a kingdom that was once peaceful and happy place grew to have a darker side. The creatures and stories that were being told soon turned to be Grimm tales and dark morals and all starting with the birth of a Princess and the Death of a Queen.

Princess, being her actual name and title, had grown up to be pretty much treated as such. A girl with the sweetest and prettiest of features but covering her own twisted views on the world she loved to play in. At 16, she still loves her doll, bears and tea parties, but even more so enjoys watching men fight one another while also playing tricks on her subjects. Stuffed animals weren't her only playthings, and her servants prayed they did not step out of line less they earn one of her punishments.

But just because she has a strong nature does not mean she is not able to submit, knowing that she'd have to find the right husband to help her rule her small kingdom.

Basic image of what she looks like (It's an OLD drawing of mine in greytone) :: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Demented_Kid/Sweet_Little_Princess.jpg
Kinks:: There will be minor "gore" in this I guess? Not of the turning on kind. Up for a most things (see my F-list in the post above) except scat, watersports, vore, etc.
What I would like for this:: A character in his 20s who is a creature/person of the dark. Like a Vampire or even just a dark wizard or something. Basically I need someone to come along and want to woo her as well as dominant her somewhat to be his Queen. She may be a cruel character but when in the bedroom as it were she isn't a dom though she might take a bit of the reigns when she is more comfortable with things.

Am open for talking on this one because it might be a bit complex and more plot based.

RE: Facade's Requests; Seeking FxM

How strong against excessive semen kink are you? Id love to RP with you as we have most common kinks but excessive semen is a big one for me

I hope we can work something out, PM me if interested!

I may be interested to do Father x daughter and Vampire x Victim

But I have much more options on my thread if like to take a look

RE: Facade's Requests; Seeking FxM. Added a plot!

Aah not really into that I'm afraid. Though just looking for peeps for my plots atm.

One of which I have finally added, so bump and look!

RE: Facade's Requests; Seeking FxM. Added a plot!

Bump bump, sugar lumps!

RE: Facade's Requests; Seeking FxM. 28/11 Added cravings!

Bumping for today. Will be writing up some info tomorrow of some plot ideas I have.

RE: Facade's Requests; Seeking FxM. 29/11 New Plot!

Bump for today for the new plot.

RE: Facade's Requests; Seeking FxM. 29/11 New Plot!

Taken away older plot, but will be looking to play as a cuntboy. More details on my character to come tomorrow.

RE: Facade's Requests; Seeking CuntboyxM. 2/12 CRAVING! See Plot for Cuntboy!

Bump bump, Sacha needs loving~

RE: Facade's Requests; Seeking CuntboyxM. 2/12 CRAVING! See Plot for Cuntboy!

Bumping despite ill, so bad want Sacha some good loving

RE: Facade's Requests; FxM Got FxBeast Craving Updated 5/Dec!

Updated and Bump

RE: Facade's Requests; FxM

Interraical slave RP would be great. Do you mind being a black chick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom