Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Malin's request thread update 11\28 ~new plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

malin

Supernova
Hello I am Malin i am a twenty one year old hetero male seeking to do MxF rp's. I don't have many turn off's and I openly encourage you to approach me with ideas of your own. I am a switch capable of playing Dom's and Sub's under a wide range, and can play multiple characters in a thread. I will only rp over thread.

what i want in an rp partner.
*Reactive partners when i play Dom I like active subs, that means every now and then dropping a hint of what you would like to see, its not all about me giving you commands its also about you going a step beyond the command that's given or disobeying often a little disobedience is a good thing. Same with doms when I play sub don't just bark commands give me a chance to please my mistresses by going a step beyond the command, or giving me room to disobey you so you can force me to obey.

*Detail: I have been rping for eight years of my life. I am no stranger to adult material, and I am not lying when I say I can write 1000+ words to a post, now thats obviously an extreme and as much as I would love to have someone push me to that limit I would like to see 2-4 paragraphs on a regular post. If i feel you are not giving me enough detail i will tell you.

*Plot over smut I like smut as much as the next person, but it is rare for me to endulge into an all smut no plot rp. If I have a craving for it then yes I will put it down, but at the most I will only ever put up one craving like that at a time.

*If you leave an rp tell me: If you leave an RP because I offended you\bored you please let me know i will do the same for you, and for those of you who leave people and don't tell them why, i am almost certain hell has a level for that.

Turn ons: This is a list of stuff i like don't try and put everything into one rp multiple * means i currently crave it.)
*non consensual scenes.
*Master\slave
*Romance
**Exhibitionism\public scenes\photography\videocamra's
*gang\group sex
**incest
*Drawn pictures>Real pictures
*plot heavy rp's
*Blackmail
**virgin female
**age gaps of 4+ years

Turn offs: These are things i don't like in any rp
*Pregnancy
*any character aged 13-14
*Futa\transformation\transgender (its just not my thing)

anything not on the list is something i will consider for those who like it. IE bestiality\ water sports are reserved for those who ask for it.

Parings and plots in my next post

RE: Malin's request thread

Pairings can be either con or non-con as I do both, however the bold one is the one that I want to play. (if both are bold it means i will play either roll.) *means i have a plot for it

Teacher x student
Brother X Sister
Father X daughter Due to popular demand I am no longer accepting father X daughter.
Military X Civilian
Dog X woman
Alien X woman
Gang X girl(15\16)
*Super villainx super hero
*Doctor X patient
*Dragon X Human woman

Non-con Plots:

The best kind of rivalry: My character is a D list super villain who dreams of one day taking over the city the woman that stands in his way however is an A class super heroin who lives in the public's admiration. One battle however My character discovers your weakness by accident, and suddenly all that fame wealth and power doesn't seem so out of reach.
Tags: Humiliation, Degradation, abuse physical and verbal, RP heavy. All tags apply to both sides and characters

The doctor's visit: It's supposed to be a common procedure that your character goes in for, sadly the doctor is not a common doctor, hes a rapist in disguise as a doctor. Giving you a knock out drug saying that it's a common medicine you awaken strapped down to an operating table compleatly at his mercy.
Tags: Fear, Rape\non-con, toys, smut heavy,

The consensual plots will be in the next post

RE: Malin's request thread

Consensual plots:

Secret lives: When two random strangers meet they have a sinking suspicion that they know each other from somewhere. That would be because they are the cities greatest super heroin and villain, out in their every day lives using their secret identities, and without knowing this they hit it off great, deciding that they should set up a time to have a date a comedy of errors ensues as villain and heroin try to make their new found romances work, while also trying to figure out how to destroy their arch enemy once and for all, and what would happen if one of them found out about the others day job?
Tags: Humor, rp heavy, romance, action, and over the top hero\ villain dialog

When can i see you again: a young highschool student is blinded in a sudden accident, coping with the loss of his sight he is determined to not let it affect him. He meets up with a young woman he used too tease and make fun of in elementry school who he doesn't recognize via voice alone, still arrogant but now dependent will the girl take her revenge on the boy that teased her, or will the loss of power make him more approachable.
Tags: Role reversal, romance, rp heavy.

Chrono trigger: ChronoXLucca when Chrono is imprisoned for crimes against the crown and sentenced to death its Lucca who comes too aid the hero.(I am not looking for perfection when it comes to this rp and lucca's or Chrono's personality mostly because their isn't one, i just always wanted to explore their relationship a little bit more, this could have them following the direct story of chrono trigger with all the cast and characters, or we could take steps to change it as we see fit, but it starts with chrono's trail and sentenced to death.)
Tags:Chrono trigger, time travel,

Wounded: A man falls out of the sky, bleeding, and being hunted. He says nothing but manages to crawl to a near by cabin asking a young maiden to help him, how will she react when she finds out that this man is actually a black dragon in disguise, hunted by the rest of the kingdom for crimes against humanity, most of which he did in fact commit.
Tags:Fantasy, Dragon, possible romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom