Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Firefly/Serenity verse: Kaylee/Wash pairing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatess

Meteorite
In our own little AU, Wash flew his crew to safety, only to in the last moments find his loving wife impaled by a Reaver harpoon. After the battle with the Reavers, the only surviving members of the crew--Mal, Kaylee, Wash, Jayne, and River--have wandered the black for a year. Directionless and haunted by the death of his beloved Zoe, Wash has begun to wonder what he's meant to do with himself and with his life. He packs his bags, ready to leave to an uncertain and lonely life far from the ship where his love ended. Without Simon, Kaylee is left alone and wondering if anything might have ever come of it anyway. Knowing just how lonesome two good souls on a quiet ship can be, Kaylee shows Wash just how much Serenity (and she) needs him still.

I'm fixin' to play Kaylee; looking for a Wash to take her in a manly fashion. Your OOC gender is unimportant to me as long as you are able to write with good grammar and remain true to Wash's character. Wash will be angsty and his sense of humor now darkened and morbid; Kaylee will be cheerful but guilt-ridden and lonely. Playing this out in PMs or on the forums would be best for me.

Please PM with interest, and I will provide a link to my Rabbit Hole.

Goatess said:
In our own little AU, Wash flew his crew to safety, only to in the last moments find his loving wife impaled by a Reaver harpoon. After the battle with the Reavers, the only surviving members of the crew--Mal, Kaylee, Wash, Jayne, and River--have wandered the black for a year. Directionless and haunted by the death of his beloved Zoe, Wash has begun to wonder what he's meant to do with himself and with his life. He packs his bags, ready to leave to an uncertain and lonely life far from the ship where his love ended. Without Simon, Kaylee is left alone and wondering if anything might have ever come of it anyway. Knowing just how lonesome two good souls on a quiet ship can be, Kaylee shows Wash just how much Serenity (and she) needs him still.

I'm fixin' to play Kaylee; looking for a Wash to take her in a manly fashion. Your OOC gender is unimportant to me as long as you are able to write with good grammar and remain true to Wash's character. Playing this out in PMs or on the forums would be best for me.

Please PM with interest, and I will provide a link to my Rabbit Hole.

2 things:

1) Shiny!
2) I know I couldn't do it justice so I'll say good luck and free bumpage.

Thanks for the bump!

Also, I updated my request to reflect how the characters will differ slightly. The main thing I'm looking for in this story is an angst-ridden, guilt-filled longing for each other but an undeniable need to fill their loneliness with one another. Please PM me with interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom