Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planet Degrasus character profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the thread where you put your profiles.

You can be either a civilian, one of my allies, or one of my enemies.

If you choose civilian, your character will have to be able to contribute to the backstory in some way. I'd prefer if you might be a member of the planetary police force,so that I can ask you about the crime scenes, and if you choose something else, perhaps you saw something. If you're a civilian who I think might be useful, I can use my authority to conscript you into my service, making you an ally.

If you choose to be my ally, you must be in my personal retinue.

An Inquisitor usually has a savant, who will give me facts and figures about EVERYTHING I ask. They also are accompanied by Adepts, or Inquisitors-in-training. They can take part in the investigations, but their primary goal is to learn from me. A blank is good to have, too. Blanks emit fields which nullify daemon magics and psyker powers. They are immune to psychic attacks. An astropath is nice, as they can transmit psychic messages for me across the galaxy.

If you choose to be an enemy, your main objective is to foil my attempts to stop you from conquering the planet in the name of Slaanesh, the Chaos God of Lust, Pleasure, and Debauchery. How you will accomplish this task is up to you and your fellow allies. Perhaps you will attempt to conjure a Greater Daemon of Slaanesh? Your dens of choosing will be the brothels and pleasure houses of the cities, where drugs and sex are performed in service to Slaanesh. The pleasure you feel brings Him pleasure. To you, pain is pleasure, and pleasure is pleasure.

Whatever you choose, make it good.

(so wanna join hope this works for a profile )
Name:Jen Jones
Role:Ally to the Emperor a blank
Ability:she can sense demon magic and stop anything they can do even psychic powers by blocking out her mind and touching the person's mind they are trying to tamper with.
Looks:
fantasy.jpg

Personality:she is always kind and caring and very sweet and also quick to anger.
she is a virgin and on a side note she loves animals .

Name: Inquisitor Hudrow Lasengral
Age: 56(Citizens of the 41st millenium can be very long-lived, provided I don't get killed, I may live to see 200 before I really die)

Inquisitor. His authority is unquestionable. It allows him access to the most secret documents, the most powerful technology, and the best allies the Imperium can find. His latent psychic abilities allow him to sort truth from lies, and can worm confessions from the weak-of-will. When normal citizens see him in full uniform, they give him a wide berth, and avoid making eye contact, knowing that he has the authority to kill any one who could be a heretic.

He's an adaptable sort. Often, the badge of his office doesn't show him everything, so sometimes he must use disguise to achieve his ends. He doesn't like needless bloodshed, as he doesn't enjoy having to fill out a mountain of paperwork.

wildkat said:
(so wanna join hope this works for a profile )
Name:Jen Jones
Role:Ally to the Emperor a blank
Ability:she can sense demon magic and stop anything they can do even psychic powers by blocking out her mind and touching the person's mind they are trying to tamper with.
Looks:
fantasy.jpg

Personality:she is always kind and caring and very sweet and also quick to anger.
she is a virgin and on a side note she loves animals .

This is wonderful, thank you. She'll be joining my character as his sidekick. For now, she's his wife as part of a cover story.

You're going to have to make a second character. At this point, I'm having a Sister of Battle approach Hudrow and Jen, stating that it was she who contacted us. Here's the info on the Adepta Sororitas: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Adepta_Sororitas

Name:Rose burns
Role:sisters of battle she is the militia for the emperor.
Ability :she is a fine swords woman and very good at martial arts and can turn anything into a weapon and if she is captured she wont speak no matter how far they torture her she would go to the grave before she gives away who she works for .
Looks:
Heaven__s_Warrior_by_UedaYumi.jpg

Personlity :she is very out going and kind and sweet with a temper to pack. She also has a way of going out on her own which is against the rules of the sisters of battle. she puts herself into danger rather then wait for the emperor to send out the sisters. Even thou she does this it seems she has a way of getting out of punishment or when she is punished she gets one that to her seems really bad but to others like they are letting her off the hook . she has scars on her back thou from being whipped from one time where she broke the rules really badly by falling in love with a guy who turned out was part of a cult she did not know this but still had to be whipped to remind her where she belongs.

Name- Joshua
Age-400 (20 in normal time but 380 in the Service to the Emperor)
Race- Humanoid
Classification- Space Marine
Gender- Male
Chapter- Ultramarines
Bio-He unlike most Humans had a childhood Josh did not. He was Born to be a Space Marine. His home planet was Macragge. Home world of the UltraMarines. He has the Gene seed hand his body is massively augmented to survive nearly anything. He is a devote servent of the Immortal Emperor any questioning of the Emperor or the Imperium is answered by a Bolter shot to the skull for who ever decides to be a heretic. He was Commanded by his Chapter Master to Assist Inquisitor Lasengral. He tries to do so as Commanded.
Looks- He is 2 meters tall and has 2 studs of steel in his left eyebrow (centuries of service in the Space Marines are shown as such), Shaved head and blue eyes and ridged features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom