Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Girls Wanted (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, I've tried using this thread long ago, but I had no such luck in the past in finding a single partner for this. Possible due to vague ideas and few images, I might have discouraged people from wanting to do this idea with me. So, I'm redoing it.

So, for the rules first.
1. I am looking for a female, given the term "monster girl" that should be obvious.
2. I'm not too picky about how long your post length is, but at least post a paragraph. I hate getting one-liners.
3. Have decent grammar. It's fine if you mess up from time to time, I do, but if it's in almost every post, I'm gonna get a little frustrated.
4. I would like these plots to be smut heavy, I don't mind some romance in it as well, or some sort of plot.
5. Let's all be friends here. It takes a lot to annoy me, and even if I am, I do my best not to take it out on my partners. Please try to do the same, I come here to enjoy myself, not fight with others.
6.I'll only post in PMs and threads. No IM, I lose track of those quickly.

Now for kinks and no-no's:
Kinks:rough sex, loud moaning, sexy outfits, sex in pools or showers, multiple partners.
No-no's: Scat, watersports, vomit, vore, death, hardcore bondage, extreme violence

As for monster girls, here's a list of what I'm looking for. Granted, I don't know about all monster girls, so if you have a certain one in mind and it's not listed here, let me know and we can maybe work something out.
Lamias
Succubus/demon
Goo girl/slime girl
Harpy
Kitsune

Now, I have a few plot ideas in mind, if you have your own ideas, let me know and we can give it a shot.

Pets: In this world, monster girls are kept as expensive pets, going to people that can afford them. A young man finds a box at his doorstep, and finds a monster girl inside of it. It starts out as a little baby, but quickly grows up. The young man loves his new pet, and does his best to take care of her. Soon though, the monster girl is in heat and needs to mate with someone. Since you are the nearest male, she chooses you and pleasures herself. Afterwards, the man begins to wonder what to do with his new pet. Does he keep her, making her his sex toy. Maybe he gets to know his pet, possible fall in love with her.

The Pet Shop/The Zoo: A young man is in charge of either a pet shop or zoo full of monster girls. It is his job to take care of them. Feed them, groom them, wash them, care for them. And when the time comes, he even has to take care of them when they are in heat. This plot is meant to be smut filled and requires the female to play multiple parts, possibly at the same time.

More to come...

PM me if you are interested, and to make sure that I know you read this, tell me what monster girl you wish to play as in the subject line. If it's the harem one, then just say Zoo or Petshop. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

RE: Monster Girls Wanted (Searching for Females)

PMed you yesterday, did you get it? (I had a problem with another pm not going through yesterday so just making sure.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom