Red love(ghostxtiger and ffgamer)

Aiya heard Alena and sobbed a bit harder efore saying "leave me alone"trying to keep the pretence she didnt care for her

Aiya looked up at him as she didnt know he was there "i-i did what you wanted n-now let her go"She said trying to add contempt to the word 'her'

"I'm afraid that's not going to happen" he said "You see she needs to see what happens when you mess with us." he then gave the order.

Alena was strapped to the wall and one of the men grabbed a tazer.

Aiya's eyes went wide "y-you promised....she has nothing to do with this"She shouts then jumps between Alena and the guy with a tazer holding her tight

"Just as i thought" he chuckled then another man grabbed Aiya and held her back "We will show you what happens to people who try to take from us" he said then the henchman used the tazer on Alena who did not give him the satisfaction of screaming.

"of course i ccare she has nothing to do with this"She said as Alena was cut then her eyes went wide "no dont do want you want with me j-just let her go please"Aiya said before sobbing again

He cut Alena's cheek again and she still did not respond. "hmmmm...." he said, growing bored. He started out and there was only one man guarding outside. Alena stayed limp tied to the wall.

Back
Top Bottom