Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come one, come all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Raine

Planetoid
This will be pretty straight forward, I am very open-minded about what I roleplay and if you have an idea that isn't listed here feel free to suggest it anyhow. I will try anything once. Like many others I have seen here I do prefer substance over smut but that doesn't mean I won't do any smut filled storylines. Again, if in doubt feel free to send me a mail with your idea...there are high odds that if I am not already really busy with other RPs I will take part in the suggestion. Really the only other thing I have to say before I start listing things is: Please do not mail me a hundred times about a response I owe you. I will always respond to an RP unless I am physically incapable if doing so...and if I have lost interest I will let you know that as well. If it has been a day or two and you haven't heard from me feel free to send me A mail reminding me as it is possible I have forgotten...just don't do it every hour, that will instantly end our RP.

Preferred Genres:
Fantasy (All variants)
Horror
Mystery
Action
Adventure
Sci Fi (Depends on the plot)

Fan Based:
Naruto
Bleach
Harry Potter
Outlaw Star
Ruroni Kenshin
Samurai X
X Men
Negima
Pretty much anything from the Marvel or DC universes

Fan Based Pairings: (My Character x Your Character)
Hinata x Neji
Hinata x Anyone else from Naruto
Tenten x Anyone else from Naruto
OC x Luna Lovegood
OC x Hermione
OC x Ichigo
OC x Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

Specific Pairings (My Character x Your Character)
Sister x Sister
Sister x Brother
Cousin x Cousin
Student x Teacher
(Varies by plot) x Mugger/Burglar
Patient x Doctor
(More to come when I think of them)

I don't have any specific plots in mind at this moment but as I think of them they will be added here.

Okay...wow. Lotta responses. Unfortunately I am full on the amount of RPs I can manage at the same time right now. Feel free to post here still if you are interested and when I have an opening I will let you know.

You have a lot of diverse interests as far as role-play go, and I am very interested and if you have an opening in the future I would love to fill it. lol

I just wanted to say that you're beautiful....

Kinda sad to see you're all filled up on rp partners... maybe some other time? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom