Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwolf12

Star
Hello, Light beings. I am Dark wolf. I've decided to come out from the depths of the darkness to search for an RP partner. This time around I'm looking for something more.....horror filled. I want to get chills.....nightmares.....I'm pretty much on a spooky halloween crave. I have a few plots but PM me with any ideas you have.

Most of these RPs are FxF but I'm also accepting FxFuta and I might even do FxM. No promises though.

Give me gore and give me sex mix them both and you'll be my EX.

^Meaning I don't want you to mix the smut and horror together. If you do you'll be my Ex-RP partner. :/

1. "What the hell!" Teenage girl, Christian, wandered into an old house, abandoned years ago, with her bestfriend after some of the guys at school dared them to go in. Thinking it would be funny the boys slam the door behind the two and run off. Inutter terror they struggle to get the door open; having no luck the two realize they're trapped. What could go wrong? (FxF, FxFuta)

2. Allison was extremely frightened to go spend the summer with her grandfather in the middle of the woods in his old house that looked as if it was rotting. No matter how much she protested her mother made her go. Once the time came and she was dropped off at his house, she comes to the horrific fact her grandfather has been murdered. The only thing left of his some bones and a trail of blood. In shock she runs out of the house and into the surrounding woods. The sun had already set and
the young girl was frantic as she ran through the woods. Suddenly she starts to her
whispers behind her before she rams into a tree and blacks out. What will happenwhen she awakes? Where will she be? Will she even be alive?

:3 hehe. Hope to set up something soon ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom