Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chatter for an Off Site RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
My partner and I are doing a rapid-fire RP on AIM, however the world is rather expansive and requires some keeping track of crucial details. Is there a forum pre-existing where we could simply keep track of 1x1 rp details OOC on this site?

The only issue is privacy, my partner is big on privacy, and thats the whole reason we're doing it on AIM. Would it be kosher if we used the Semi-private RP section for OOC chatter or is there another existing forum on the site. If neither is acceptable any suggestions as to what we could to to keep a database of info (characters, world info, etc.) that we can both access without interrupting the flow of the RP?

Really, the only place for such a thing based on what you are wanting is the PM system. We have no designated section of OOC chatter for 1x1s, only for group styles and those are all self-contained. And again, even those are all visible. So really, the only option is PMs.

Well not quite the answer I was looking for but at least it helps a bit. :p though a sub forum in the Semi-private area might be kinda cool. Just a suggestion ;)

If the main concern is just keeping information organised for the setting then you could just set up a journal thread for it.

Tried to setup wiki here but the auth plugin fails hard. : /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom