Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM, Human for Human/Furry: Multiple Personalities? (NEW: Will also accept herms!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir

Super-Earth
I'll admit it now: I got the idea from Italy and Romano.

So here's the basic layout (and I apologize for it's shortness). Your character is a guy with two personalities: the dominant personality is the happier, more touchy-feely guy, and openly gay; the second personality is essentially the opposite, who either developed after a traumatic experience or was simply always there. The first personality ends up meeting a guy willing to date him despite his condition. No. 2, however meanly he acts, still cares for the dominant personality, and thinks dating this new guy will end badly, and tries to break them up. Dominant, however, wants to learn to suppress him and simply be happy.

And yes: I am accepting hermaphrodites, shemales, et cetera, et cetera. Basically, anything with a dick.

So, if you're interested, please PM me. I only ask for two things: one, that you won't post one-liners; and two, that, if male your character is feminine (yes. I have a thing for femboys). Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you.

RE:

Foreveralone.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom