Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Heavy Plot based romantic fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone I am new here, and I am a female seeking a long term plot based roleplay with a semi literate partner, either male or female. I'm looking for an in-depth thought provoking storyline that is romantic/fantasy based, with the hope that it could last perhaps even months. If you are looking for smut filled RP then I'm not the girl for you unfortunately.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, I'm looking for someone to do some worldbuilding with. We would brainstorm somethings, like a kingdom, or starting city, perhaps a couple plot points that would get the story started. Like the assassination of an important figure, war beginning, theft of an important treasure, etc. We would then decide on our characters and their role/involvment, either starting as enemies or strangers, or perhaps acquaintances, where romance, feelings build slowly.

I'm not interested in the traditional sub/dom roles, I'd rather them form naturally or switch depending on the story situation, and the type of characters we're playing. Again I'd like to stress, while sex will happen eventually, don't expect it right away, I'd like to develop our characters and the plot, what ever it is, and I'd hope there would be travelling, exploration as any epic fantasy tale would have.

The likeliness of playing extra characters to advance the plot is high (Villains, Extra's, shop keepers, etc) Hopefully you're comfortable with this, and we can discuss it, and hopefully it would work on an improvisional turn taking. Like I said I am essentially looking to tell a story with a partner, which is incredibly fun, I've had several partners in the past and we've had heavy plot based RP's last well over a year, I'd love to find fresh people to do this with!

So please PM me with the title Galerose, if you're interested and we can begin the world building together. Again, the worldbuilding is just so we can set the stage, everything else would be improvised as we go, as it makes the story much more dynamic and surprising for the both of us.

Kinks can still be discussed too as I am sure many situations as the story progresses can occur, like one of our characters being taken prisoner, cursed, etc. All of this can be discussed. As for my leniancy on the setting, Magic is okay, steampunk is a possibiity, sci-fi I would need a lot of convincing.

So to sum up, I'm looking for Female or Male to build a long term thought provoking heavy plot fantasy world with romance and intrigue, please PM me if interested. I would prefer to do this over IM, I use msn, but email can work too, PMing is a possibility but not preferred. I feel for such a long term RP, IMing can cover a lot more at a time so it is the most preferred option.

Thanks for reading, look forward to getting a PM from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom