Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sword and The Rose. ((Kolath x Butterfly))

She smirked a little as the King bowed his head to her, "And what say you Lady Terra? A kiss upon the hand to wish you a safe journey?" He extended his hand in offer to which she did give him her gloved hand. "Ah, it seems the lady may just have forgiven me after all?" the king joked a little as he brought her hand up to his lips to place a kiss upon the back of it.

"Perhaps a little your highness, but never fully. You shall be seeking my full forgiveness for a long time to come," Terra joked back as she leaned a little against her husband's side.

The King only laughed, on great big hearty one, "Well then you will need to come visit me for a holiday in the spring so I may continue to seek your full forgiveness. And you know I shall not take no for an answer. Well, you best be off if you want to beat the weather. Safe travels my friends and may the next time I see you..." she smirked a little at the both, "May one of you be large with a babe perhaps?"

Terra gasp and blush, "Your highness, really now!"

Nathan laughed and shook his head gently turning them both toward the carriage. After he helped his wife in he bowed to the king and smirked. “She will be if I have anything to say about it.” he started to climb in to the prince’s hearty laugh and in the process slipped and took a rather ungraceful fall face first onto the floor of the carriage. The king and other lords there didn’t contain themselves and the servants barely did as Nathan pushed himself up into the large bench seat next to his wife. After the door was shut they stared out to the laughter and the goodbyes of the king and lords that were still alive or recently appointed.

Nathan looked over at Terra smirking, “I deserved that didn’t I?”

All at once, Terra burst out laughing as well, unable to contain herself really now, though she tried. She held her hand to her heart as she did it. In truth it was something she needed. Laughter in her life again, "Indeed you did. The moment could only be better now is the king was to trip and fall into a muck pill for embarrassing me with such intimate conversation in from of everyone that was there."

He laughed and slipped an arm around her shoulders being careful of her wounds again but still gently snuggling her close. “Yes it would but I wouldn’t dare hope for it.” the carriage was designed with one thinner seat for normal riding and another that was more elongated for laying down on during really long trips. Nathan snuggled Terra close kissing her hair softly and just smiling. “it is so nice knowing that I won’t have to leave you again.”

"Mmmm," she snuggled against him, the sway of the carriage as it started to move, only pressing her closer to him still, "Let us hope so. The King may need the Fox again one day and I know you would not say no, nor would I want you to. And who knows... you might end up missing the life you lived as the Fox it's far more exciting I'm sure then the humdrum life of living with your wife."

He looked down at her in shock and horror. “Humdrum? If what has been happening to me when I come home to you is humdrum, I fear to see what you consider exciting,” he smirked and kissed her softly his hand brushing her cheek smiling. “I may miss it but only because when I returned home I knew that I had my loving and passionate wife waiting for me at home.” He kissed her again softly just smiling and holding her close.

"Mmm, and what of the days to come when I grow old and fat and ugly? You will be begging for a war to come about then so you could look away from the horrid beast I may one day become." She was of course only joking with him as was her nature.

Glancing out the window, she watched the snow starting to fall, "I don't think we will make it back before dark. Do you think we will be able to stop somewhere for the night if we don't?"

He smiled and kissed her neck softly gently snuggling against her. “Yes my love I’m sure we will be able to find a place where we can stay.” He wrapped his arms around her and before long the two of them had dozed off together.

Nathan didn’t know how long had passed but the sun was lower down in the sky and the snow had gotten a little heavier. He reached over Terra closing the flaps on the windows to let them stay warm inside the carriage. He looked down at Terra as she slept and couldn’t help but let his eyes wonder down to the top of her dress. she had worn something low cut in the front and now with her leaning against him he could see down the front almost completely. He watched her full beautiful breasts rising and falling almost begging to be touched and sucked on. he thought he could wait till he got home and she felt better but seeing that beautiful desirable flesh he couldn’t wait any longer. He gently nuzzled her hair rubbing her arm and shoulder lightly. “Terra…please wake up love there is something important I need to do.”

Terra slowly awoke, her eyes still a little filled with sleep as she looked about at the now a bit darkened carriage. "What? What's wrong?" She glanced about as if she would find danger before her face turned to his, "Is something the ma-" she started until she noted the way his eyes looked down upon her and she realized he was glancing at more then her face. Looking down, she noted her own cleavage then looked back to him with a blush on her cheeks... "Oh... you... don't don't mean...? Here? In the carriage Nathan?"

He smirked and nodded slowly dropping down to his knees in front of her. He held his finger up to his lips to tell her to be silent knowing she would protest. He gently pushed her skirts up and slipping under them. his lips kissed over her upper thighs just above the stocking she wore. His fingers brushed up higher as he slowly kissed over her skin, they brushed up toward her panty clad pussy brushing lightly over her womanly folds through the fabric.

The first sounds of her protest indeed had just started to stumble from her lips as he stopped them with her finger. When he could not stop her again, the protest began again, "Nathan, we can't do this here. This is not our carriage. Tis the King's carriage to do such things would be..." she gasped lightly as he touched her skin with his lips, distracting her a moment. "I mean... such... things... oooooh," she moaned a little as they worked there way upward. Terra had not had release in months now and damn it he could melt her heart and her womanhood in a heartbeat. "Nathan...." she whispered his name as she shut her eyes lightly in that blissful state of pleasure she so loved.

He smirked as her protests become a moan of pleasure. He knew just how to touch her and show emotion through those touches. He kissed up her thighs some more nuzzling close and closer up to her panties. His fingers still worked her outer folds lightly through the fabric. He could smell her arousal already and leaned in closer letting his tongue replace his fingers on her panties licking at her softly through them.

Terra clutch the seat under her in her hands tight, her head pressing against the wall behind her, "OOoooh, Nathan you are a rouge!" she scolded him, even while her legs parted for him wider, letting him in to touch and kiss and lick and suck and all other kinds of deliciously sinful things she craved then! "Curses how I want you!" she confessed further to him as she licked her lips and a shiver made her legs tremble.

He smiorked and his fingers pulled her panties too the side loving her confessions of pure lust. He leaned in licking at her clit letting his tongue push into her hot wet folds as deep as it could. He thrust it in and out of her for a few moments before moving back up to her clit and replacing his tongue inside her with two fingers spreading her open as he thrust them slowly inside her working her inner walls with skill.

Terra gave up on trying to stop him, only wanted him to never end until they were both so spent from loving they could not move from each others arms. Her hips moved upward, nuzzling against his lips and fingers in want. In primitive sexual, sensual need for him. "Nathan... oh God Nathan..." she moaned glazing down only to smile at how he has basically vanished under her skirts.

He growled softly in need into her clit his fingers moving harder and deeper into her wanting to make her orgasm hard around them. he nipped her thigh softly before moving back in and sucking hard at it his tongue swirling around it as his fingers moved inside her rubbing at all the right spots to make her build faster and faster toward release. What neither of them knew is that they were getting closer and closer to their home almost to the town around it.

Terra had no idea that they were so close to the town and that soon they would actually be passing through it. If she did, she might have hushed herself a bit more with what was about to happen... and made sure that the curtain on the other side of the carriage had actually been closed, for she shut her eyes and pressed her head back against the head rest and started to moan and cry his name. The closer she got to release, the louder and her hand even took on a mind of it's own to move up and rub itself over the tops of her cleavage, all the while crying, "Nathan! Oh! Nathan!" Is she had known that as they passed through the town, people could glance in and see her, hear her crying their lords name... she might have held herself back. But it was no good for soon, she screamed out in her release one last time, "NATHAN!"

As she started to come down, a smile crossed her face as she slowly turned her head to the side, opened her eyes, and saw a stunned face glancing through the window as the carriage passed by. Terra gasped and threw herself to the floor of the carriage out of sight, "The curtain was open! OH NO!" Her face was BRIGHT red with embarrassment!

Nathan growled and sucked on her folds as she came cleaning her juices up as she finished cumming. He had just pulled his head out of her skirts when she moved down to the floor of the carriage. He looked at her and noticed the open window. He wasn’t understanding it till they passed the outer wall of the castle and he blushed for a moment before moving to sit back on the seat laughing. “Oh dear, well that is embarrassing. I wonder if anyone was out in the streets.” He held his hand out to her to help her up off the floor. “There is no reason to hide lover.”

"Ooooh there was!" she buried her face in the seat of the carriage a moment before she looked up and rose to sit on the bench again, rushing to fix herself so she didn't look like... well like that had just done what they have just done. She looked to him and with her thumb wiped away some of her juices still on his face, "By tomorrow everyone will know what we were doing in here... oh how terribly embarrassing indeed!"

He laughed softly and snuggled her close kissing her deeply. “Mmm our servants already know we are deeply and passionately in love my dear. And I suppose that now our subjects do as well. There is nothing wrong with a husband pleasuring his wife…just something that most men don’t take the time to do.” He smirked and leaned over kissing her deeply lightly pressing her down onto the bench as they were pulling up to the front door.

Arnold open the carriage door and raised an eyebrow seeing his lord duke pinning the duchess down to the seat. “Shall I instruct the driver to go around again my lord?”

Terra had softened to his will and was letting him push her and kiss her and she was starting to kiss back. She was so distracted she did not even not the way the carriage came to a stop. Oh, but she did not the door opening for some of the light left in the sky spilled in as did Arnold's voice. Terra gasped and push Nathan off her, "Arnold! It's... not what it looks like?" she didn't know why she was defending them like that when he was right, everyone here knew they were sex crazed bunnies.

Arnold smiled and held his hand out to her to help her out. “Oh my lady, I know you and my lord duke too well. I’m sure it is exactly what it looks like, and it is good to see after the first few weeks you were here were far too cold between you two.”

Nathan couldn’t help but laugh softly at Arnold’s frank comments helping Terra out as well. Finally getting out himself and staying close to her to support her if she needed it.

Just being home made her feel stronger, as did the sight that greeted her of so many smiling people about, happy to see that she had been returned to them. Many of them had watch her be taken away and this was the moment they had waited for. Her smile only grew when she saw the door open and out came Sarah, with Bottom running along side her. The dog tired to reach Terra first, but it was Sarah that got her arms around her first, "I knew you were innocent my lady! I am so thankful you are home!" Bottom was whimpered and pawing at her skirts, wanting his own time with his master, and Sarah finally gave him the open. The pup was still a pup in nature as he wagged his tail, snow flying from the movement. Terra knelt on the ground to hug the dog to herself for he was fully grown in size by now. He licked her face in his joyful way and Terra couldn't help but only hug him more.

Nathan watched the scene for a moment before turning to Arnold and giving him a important update on how things had gone at the castle. He also told him what to do with the many things that were packed on the carriage. After a few moments men came out of the crowd and started to unload the carriage all still enjoying the scene of reunion. The serving women were all happy to see Terra again and if Nathan had not moved back close to her he wouldn’t have been able to get there because they all wanted to hear what had happened to their mistress.

She rose and her hand went out to seek Nathan's support. "So much excitement. I have not had it in a while. I do wish I could take more of it, but I think I must rest now. You will all hear about it sooner or later I am sure," she smiled at the serving women that had become her friends, but the sad smile she held spoke that it was not really that pleasing a tale for her to recall, "Nathan... will you help me upstairs, I feel I've gone and over executed myself again."

Back
Top Bottom