Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question with regards to closing an old request thread and making a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pdrive1872

Supernova
Allow me to preface this by saying, at this time, I do NOT wish to close my current thread. However, I have been contemplating it, and as a result, I thought I would just make sure I understand the policy correctly so as to not break any rules or fall afoul of any policies.

In the event that I do wish to do that, am I correct in thinking that all I need to do is contact a staffer and request that they close the old thread, and then once that's done, I can create the new thread? Though it is worth noting I only have one current thread and again, if I understand right, it's allowable to have two request threads so long as the poster alternates bumping, and makes sure that BOTH threads follow the bumping rules, both individually and together. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance for any help, and apologies if I'm missing anything obvious, I'm just toying with various possible thread decisions to maybe freshen things up, and again, I want to make sure that any decision I make is permissible within the rules before I decide to make it. :)

Thanks again!

--Pdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom