Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Request - m/m, d/s, fantasy adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy

Planetoid
Regrettably Attracted

Type – m/m, fantasy, prisoner transport. Your character will be the Dominant named Tneme (you can change the name). My character will be Sadin.

Scene – In such a city as Central Seryl, it is not surprising to find the King’s first heir son as dead. Seryl is the largest city in the land with sky-kissing towers and a harbor with marble walls. Every road in the kingdom seems to bend towards this economic nova. Gangs rise up, underworld markets thrive, bandits and thieves and murderers are born, and the assassin’s guild is allowed to exist.

Plot – Our characters were childhood best friends where life eventually pulled them apart down separate paths. Tneme became the legendary right hand man of the King where Sadin fell into the shadows of the assassin’s guild. And now that the royal son is dead Tneme has been sent out to hunt down this assassin. Being a formidable foe, Tneme chases and hunts Sadin down nearly to the ends of the known land. Now that the assassin is caught he must be transported back to Seryl for the King’s judgment. For many days the once-childhood-friends must endure each other’s deadly company on this journey back home, and regrettably so the attraction they harbor for each other.

Character Conflict – It is no secret that they are both attracted to each other, with Sadin having known this as truth before Tneme. In fact, it was this very attraction that pulled them apart while childhood friends. Where Sadin was overly jealous of a girl that had caught Tneme’s attention, she mysteriously wound up dead. Tneme never seemed to let go of that girl and always somehow blamed Sadin for her death despite having no proof. Tneme can’t bring himself to hate Sadin because their bond goes too deep, but there is still a lot of anger and bitterness living inside. The wedge had been driven and life quickly pulled them in opposite directions before anything manifested from their attraction of one another. Now that Tneme successfully has Sadin as a legit prisoner to the crown, he is hauntingly tempted to drive the truth right out of Sadin before turning him over. It seems easy to do so, as well, for Tneme had always been the more dominant of the two. That submissive place inside of Sadin that no one realizes even exists… it is that part of Sadin that Tneme loves to exploit. But Sadin is not your ordinary submissive. He is a perfected assassin, after all. One who is being transported to his execution. He has always craved Tneme’s affection in the most darkest of ways but he has spent a lifetime telling himself that it will never happen.

Plot Conflict – Being so far away from home and country is never a good thing. On this journey back to Seryl they are both hunted by various creatures and placed into perilous situations. Not to mention the path they must take through the territory of a rival kingdom who would love to get their hands on the right hand man of their King’s enemy.

Technicalities – I have no limits. Post length – 2-4 paragraphs, sometimes less depending on the situation. I cannot roleplay on the weekends. I will not turn this into m/f pairing. I MIGHT consider roleplaying as Tneme if you are REALLY interested in playing as Sadin and if I have no one else interested. I can play via pm or threads. Contact me if this roleplay strikes your fancy. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom