Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

"Umm, let's wait... just a little," he said, smiling, "that's how I got myself off a few hundred times in my teens... in this very shower as a matter of fact. And I can't vouch for how quiet I'll be."

"But I love having you touch me like this, Esha," he whispered. "Your hands are magical, every time you touch me, every time you kiss me it's like a song."

He lathered up his own cloth and began scrubbing her. He worked on her back and then around to her front.

"What about here?" he said as he reached her lovely breasts. "Can you handle this?"

Her eyebrows rose and the most amused look came over her face. "Even if you might be dirty there?" She asked, purposely biting her lip.

She wanted to say 'ditto' but that might be giving off too much even if he might already know. She couldn't give it all away if there was anything left to keep to herself. She felt everything south of her navel though clench together tightly. He had a direct hotline to her groin.

Esha remained calm as he lathered up her body and scrubbed her down, back and then to her front. She looked up at him and her breathing hitched. She stopped his hand and blushed a little bit. "I think I'll take it from here." She the handed him the cloth she used on him. "Just as I'm sure you can clean your own." Her lips perked up into a slight smirk.

He slid his hand down to his manhood and began scrubbing slowly. Not so much as to bring too much pleasure, but it didn't suck, either

"Let me ask you a question, Esha," he said. "Does it turn you on? Thinking about your Bhaiya stroking himself all those times... thinking about all of that lovely cum he sent spiraling down the drain?"

She scrubbed the towel over her breasts, under her arms and down her stomach, passing her hips and halting just in between her legs when he started to speak. Even his words could turn her on so easily and they weren't even touching each other. They were just trying to clean their bodies.

Her breathing hitched and she swallowed hard, looking up at him. "I don't know." her voice was small and betraying because she did know. She just smiled shyly and turned her back to him as she cleaned in between her legs before washing away the soap from her body and rinsing it out of the cloth before hanging it up on the little wrack away from the line of water.

He pulled her to him again, his manhood pressing against her.

"Do you want to see?" he growled into her ear.

"Do you want to watch me do it? Pleasure myself?"

His cock slid against her... and he knew by the way she tipped back into him what her answer was.

"Well?"

No. No. She could not let him have the upper hand again. She wasn't permanent jelly!

Her eyes closed and her breathing increased in speed. She pushed herself into him and gasped softly, biting her lower lip, not answering. He growled. He could be forceful and it was all. So. Hot.

Moaning softly, her hands came to his chest and she pushed him back but not away from her. She followed. She pushed him back against the shower wall on the opposite end from the shower head, her body pressed into his and her hands came to the back of his hair, gripping it as she dipped his head down to her lips and she kissed him, hard and passionately, throwing everything into that kiss. Her answer, her desire, her need, her want, her frustration and her anger. Anger, because he could disarm her completely as well as unhinge him. Frustration because she wanted him, bad.

His lips met hers with equal hunger and they were soon groping each other and kissing passionately.

He wanted her so badly, but there was a voice in his head... 'no sex in the shower'.

He also knew... knew with this passion there was no way they would be quiet.

"Wait...," he said. "wait, baby."

He put pressure on her shoulder, pushing her down to the floor of the shower, kneeling in front of him, the water streaming over her.

"Stay right there, Esha," he whispered in a voice that was more of an order. "And watch. Just. Watch."

He grabbed the conditioner and squeezed it into his hand.

"It's an old guy's trick," he said. "Shampoo can sting, especially at the tip."

He started stroking himself, looking down at his brown goddess kneeling before him.

"Mmmph... Esha, this won't take long. Not with you here."

He stroked his length, faster and faster, his hand squeezing as he went.

"Oh... my Esha," he gasped as he felt it starting. "I'm cummming."

For a moment she thought he'd admonish their rule and take her right there. He didn't. Instead, their lips parted and she looked at him, swallowing hard. He was saying no?
Oh no, not at all. She was now on her knees because of his guidance and there was something very hot about all of this.

He was demanding of it and she bit her lower lip, watching in awe of what he was going to do. It was hot. Very hot. Watching him please himself. She squeezed her knees together and her hands clasped together tightly in her hands. She almost couldn't stand it. It was too erotic.

"Bhaiya..." she murmured, watching him, her eyes glazing over with that stunned look.

She gasped as well. He was really going to cum. Her hand managed to leave her other hand and she ran it through her hair, watching him, stunned. Her mouth opened, waiting to receive. She wanted his cum. She wanted to swallow it.

He hadn't been sure what her reaction would be, but upon seeing her sensual mouth open to accept him.

"Esha!" he moaned between gritted teeth.

His first blast went flying at her face. Gratefully, he saw that it missed her eyes so it didn't sting, but there was a dollop dripping down her cheek.

His next jet found its mark, squirting straight over her tongue, and then another, and the last one went spraying over her wonderful breasts, the white fluid standing out beautifully in contrast.

"Oh... Esha, he moaned, falling to his knees to kiss her.

Then, a loud knocking on the door.

"Esha!" said Avani's voice. "Esha, hurry up, the dough is ready, I need your help now!"

It was so hot. Too hot. But she didn't make a sound or let it be obvious that she was basically dying for him. He'd pay for this. If she could come up with something.

Her eyes closed the minute the first stream hit her face. But her mouth didn't close. She welcomed as much into her mouth, swallowing and her hands instinctively came up to rub what was shot onto her breasts and her cheek. Because she was under the stream of water, it washed away and it was like he never came on her. The visible trace of it was gone from her mouth but she could still taste him.

Esha's hands moved around his cheeks and she kissed him softly, only to pull away when she heard the knocking. It was her mother.
"Coming!" She hollered as loud as she could so her mother could hear her hopefully and she looked at Adam. She just smiled an enigmatic smile and stood up, washing herself over before she slipped out of the shower without touching him and then grabbed her towel, bending over, her back to him as she towel dried her hair before standing up and flipping it back in that kind of sexy way before wrapping the towel around her body. She hurried into her room where she dried herself, putting on a simple pair of bikini cut black cotton panties, plaid pajama bottoms and a loose tank top, sans bra.

She left her wet hair down, letting it dry on its own as she pulled it over her shoulder and then she left her room and hurried downstairs where she assisted her mother, rolling out the bhatura as she fried them.

"You took a long shower."
"It's been a long day."
"You must be exhausted from the exam."
"Oh yeah." But it wasn't really the exam. It was the fact she just lost her virginity today, she was still sore but not trying to let it show and she was so wet and hot for Adam that she could hardly contain it and was shocked at how well she had been.

"How was work?" And thankfully, her mother took well to that question and went on and on about work.

Adam got dressed and breathed a heavy sigh.

What's happening?" he mused.

It was truly overwhelming, the intensity of emotions he was feeling for her. He was certainly in lust, no doubt about that, but he had this odd sense of longing and possessiveness for her. Not that he was the overly jealous type, but he wanted to just... own her every moment of the day. He wanted to know what she was wearing, wanted her to know she was thinking of him, yearning for him. He wanted those things because he was thinking of her, yearning for her every moment.

He gathered himself, having to put his mind in a different place so it wasn't obvious in front of Avani how much he wanted Esha... or how intimate they already were.

Putting on sweats (with no underwear) and a T-shirt, he walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Whoa, what a production. What are you making and how can I help?"

Avani was working the frying pan well. These bhaturas were't huge like they'd sell in the store. They were the size of standard rhotis only they were also rather puffy because that's how they were.

Esha was rolling them out as her mom did one at a time, the dough being enough to make about fifteen to twenty of them which was enough for just the four of them. She already had a masala going for the chola and had Esha put the chola in as well as some water, stir it and then let it boil so it could cook properly.

When Adam came downstairs, both women looked up at him and smiled. The entire house was beginning to smell like fried food and spicy masala as well as tangy tomato that was used in the chola. Avani smiled at him, as did Esha. "You can set the table, Bhaiya." She teased.
Avani gasped and turned to look at Esha. "Hai Ram, how cute! You call him 'Bhaiya?'" She asked so excitedly and this just made Esha blush and nod. God, if her mother only knew.

Esha simply turned away to deposit a bhatura into the frying pan and then resumed rolling out another, looking down, refusing to look up.

Adam nodded.

"Well, it smells amazing," he said as he grabbed the plates and glasses.

"Avani, I don't think it's fair that I get a nickname and Esha doesn't? I feel like she might use it to her advantage in some situations.

"Come to think of it, what do I call you? Just mom? Is there some other name I should use?"

He kept setting the table, taking in the smells and feeling his stomach grumble as it smelled better and better by the minute.

Avani smiled. "Thank you, beta." Which was an endearment which meant child in Hindi that a parent or elder relative would call to their younger out of love. In this case, since Adam would become her stepson--son--it was an endearment of her referring to him as her son, not so much her stepson.

"Well you're the older brother. And given how siblings fight, squabble and are usually at each other's throats like cats and dogs, you can call her what you deem fitting. Though I warn you. She bites." She giggled.

Esha blushed even more and as her mother paid more attention with the Chola, Esha happily kept herself occupied and mentally busy with the rolling of the bhaturas and frying them.

"I like it when you call me Mom. Esha calls me Mummy, Mom, Mommy, all the variations. I insist you call me Mom and not Avani." She said softly and kindly, smiling at him with much adoration for him already the way a mother would to her son. She never had a son. She always wanted a son. One of each. Now her family was complete.

"Mom it is, then."

"So, I can call her anything I want. Do you hear that Esha? Mom says I can use any nickname I see fit. I'll have to come up with a good one."

"So, Mom, the table is set. What can I get everyone to drink? I know Dad will want wine, how about me and Esha. I'm old enough... and she's almost there, baby girl that she is."

Esha looked at him and man if looks could kill. She was in hell right now because they kept talking about her. And she'd deal with him later.

Avani smiled at him. "I'll have wine as well and I know, Esha's only a month away. As long as she's in the house, she can have some wine. Besides, she worked so well on that exam, I'm sure she could use a breather or two."
Try ten if you two won't stop talking about me. She thought as she pulled out the final bhatura from the frying pan and let them cool off a bit so they weren't piping hot.

Avani stirred the chola and when it was ready enough, she turned all the gas off. "I'm going to go grab a quick a shower and change and I'll be back, hopefully before Jake gets here." She always liked a shower after a sweaty bit in the kitchen.

Once her mom left, Esha mentally cursed herself for her new situation and she just transferred the bhatura onto a serving plate and brought it to the table and covered it. Looking at Adam, she pursed her lips. "So what are you going to call me?"

"Other than 'mine'? he said in a low tone. "I'm not sure yet, but trust me it will be something that makes you think of very intimate moments every time you hear it... just like I do with Bhaiya."

"But Esha, I'm disappointed in you. Mom has already started the shower and you still haven't kissed me. I'm going to wonder if you don't like your Bhaiya any more."

Esha bit her lower lip. "You do that already with just any word you say to me Adam." She said seriously, her hand gripping the counter as she looked at him.

Her eyes widened a little bit and she felt her cheeks heating up as she looked down, shaking her head, a shy smile on her face. "Quite the contrary." She said gently, moving to him. "Although I already kissed you in the shower. It's your turn."

"Well, come here and sit in my lap so I can kiss you properly then," he said.

He sat in a chair and beckoned to her so she could straddle him.

He pulled her there, and wrapped his hands around her waist, his lips seeking hers as his hands caressed her wonderful body.

"That's better don't you think?"

Esha smiled gently and bit her lower lip, moving to him and straddled him in his lap, her hands coming to rest on his shoulder as she kissed him back softly, her body leaning into his as her arms traveled up around his neck. She melted into the kiss, downright.

Pulling back slowly, she her cheeks were flushed and she nodded shyly. "Yes." She breathed, mentally berating herself for being so obviously susceptible to his charms and just him.

"You've exhausted me today."

Adam's one hand pushed up below her tank to find its way to rest softly on one breast, while the other reached around to rub her back.

"We'll go easy then, Esha," he whispered, kissing her lips and catching one between his with a soft nip. "Because you're going to need to build up your stamina for all the things we'll be doing.

It felt good, this intimacy which was certainly intense but not overwhelming.

"Esha," he said... I..."

He needed her again, not with insane need, but just to touch her. He lifted her shirt and put his mouth tenderly onto her breast, kissing and teasing a nipple with slow, languid movements. Just then, the sound of the garage door opening kicked in and he pulled her shirt back down again, looking at her sadly.

"Dad's home," he said in a raspy voice.

Her lips parted immediately when she felt his hand on her breast, his touch magical and already doing wonders to her. Just one touch. It's all it took.

"Thank you." She breathed, melting into him even more, nodding slowly. "I don't want you to hold back with me."

This was...well this was definitely a million times more intimacy and just raw human chemistry between two individuals with a mutual attraction to each other than she had with Sebastian, which is why h had such a deep and profound affect on her.

Esha gasped, her hands sliding to rest on his shoulders and her head tilted back slightly as he tasted her, licked her and downright sent erotic pleasure and tingles through her body, igniting a fire, deep down below.

Just like that, it stopped and she was left with much want and desire and it was frustrating but also thrilling. Looking at him, even she looked sad but she just shook her head, her hands coming to his cheeks and she kissed him, pouring into that kiss the fiery passion and absolute and utter desire and need she had for her new brother. So he'd know. While she kissed him, she slid off of his lap and slowly pulled away, slowly pulling herself completely away from him, a shy smile playing onto her lips.

"I want you for dessert, Bhaiya." She breathed and just like that, she had distanced herself completely from him and was at the range where she decided to bring the pot of Chola and a pot holder to the dining table to officially set it.

Avani came downstairs just before Jake would walk, freshly showered and dressed in a kurta top with beautiful design and such soft cotton with leggings underneath, her long and silken black hair tied in a loose braid. For a woman of her age, she truly was a beauty. Like mother like daughter.

"Okay, I just have to make one thing clear," said Adam. "I will not be asking any of my friends over to the house. I couldn't take all of the hot mom comments. I can just hear it now. Dude, your new mom is amazing. A totally certified MILF." he said in a surfer voice.

"But seriously, Mom, you look amazing," he added. "Dad's a lucky guy."

"Thank you, Beta" said Avani, blushing as she set about finishing things for the meal.

Jake came in and kissed her.

"Wow, does it smell amazing in here," he said.

They sat down to eat and wine was poured and the men were both stunned by the food, especially the bread.

"I'm going to have to double my workout routine," said Jake. "But I don't mind."

Adam regretted one thing and that was his choice in clothes. With just sweats, he was having to be a bit discreet in adjusting due to Esha's comment about dessert. He and she kept exchanging glances he was pretty certain she was teasing him a couple of times with the way she ate.

As the meal wound down and dishes began to be cleared, Avani found a moment alone with Esha in the kitchen.

"Esha, dear," she said. "I didn't want to ask so Adam didn't think I was dense. I've heard the term before.. but what exactly is a Milf?"

Esha almost doubled over and started laughing when he called her mom a MILF and knowing her mother, she had no idea what it meant but her mom seemed to take it as a compliment. Or she only took it as a compliment when Adam said that his dad was a lucky guy. Esha couldn't stop smiling. She was trying not to laugh despite how badly she wanted to and she had one honk of a laugh. It was quite infectious.

She greeted Jake when he came in and smiled when she saw them kiss. It was cute. Yes, she was one of those girls who did not want to know what went on behind closed doors in regards to her mother and her new dad but they were very cute together and it was just a joy to see her so happy. She deserved it.

Sitting down for dinner, they talked and gabbed, ate in full throng and Esha was pretty thankful of the choice in food. She had two bhaturas and it was food you had to eat with your hands. Breaking off a piece of the bread and scooping it with the chola. She would do that and lick her fingers. When she'd look at Adam and do it, she did it covertly sexually and thankfully her mom and Jake were too into the food to notice. She did it on purpose of course.

Dinner was over and she was pulled over by her mom for a moment, Esha's eyes widening at this question. She knew it was coming yet it still stunned her. Did her mom just really ask her that?

"Um..." she giggled a little bit and bit her lower lip. "A MILF means 'mother I'd love to fuck." She mouthed the last word and Avani's eyes widened and then she blushed. It was so surreal.

"It's a compliment Mom. You are a hot slice." Esha assured.
"So in no way it's an insult? Neither should I be worried?"
"About what?" She asked.
"I mean you don't think Jake thinks anything bad of me, right?"
"What?" Esha said loudly, ignoring the fact she said it loudly enough to arouse attention. "No way. I haven't seen a man so in love with you since Dad."
Avani smiled softly. "He'd be so proud of you Esha."
Esha smiled and she felt her eyes sting a bit with tears. "Oh Mom. I'm so happy for you. I really mean it." And she hugged her, Avani returning the embrace and kissing her daughter's temple. "Go help Adam with the dishes. Jake and I will put the food away."
With pleasure. Esha thought and she gathered what dishes remained on the table and joined Adam at the sink, purposely but innocently, brushing her hip against his and her shoulder with his. "Hi, Bhaiya."

"Hey little sister," he said. "Damn... I've gotta get a nickname for you.

They washed the dishes in silence, but their bodies kept touching and they kept reaching across each other intentionally.

"I'm wondering if we need to be more careful," he said in a whisper. "We're just so... comfortable, I'm worried Mom might notice."

"I am looking forward to dessert, though," he said.

Back
Top Bottom