Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid Manor ~ CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maid

Planetoid
Effective immediately; all Maid Manor related roleplays are now dropped.
Why? Because several people seem to find fun in constantly spamming me with raging messages about how they have not yet received a reply when I haven't even had time to reach or open their message yet. I don't ask for much, just a little patience when I'm dealing with a possible twelve roleplays at once. Yes, I could drop some of the girls, but no.. I have fun with several roleplays at once. I don't enjoy being harassed and yelled at before I have chance to even do anything.
I'm sorry, but I'm not willing to keep an attempt at a fun thread like this open if that's what I'm going to get.
Currently I am unsure if I will open this at a later date, probably not. You are welcome to visit my general request thread if you so wish. But any messages related to this thread will be ignored from now on.

Hello there dear patron. What brings you here today? Could it be that you're seeking audience with a lovely maid who'd do anything to serve you, and you alone? Well you've come to the right place! Please take a seat, have some tea and read on at your pleasure~

Rules of the Manor
If you wish to play with any of our maids, there are several rules you must abide by. If you chose to ignore these rules our girls will be quick to revoke their service toward you.
  • Firstly, our girls will play in threads or PMs. They do very much prefer threads though.
  • All our maids favor patrons who can type and spell correctly.
  • Some days our maids may become tired or ill and won't be able to get back to you as fast as you'd like them too. Please be patient if this is the case.
  • Our maids can also get very busy at times. This is why each girl will only take two patrons each at any given time. If the girl of your choice is currenly full, please try again later or give someone else a try!
  • 'Real life' images do make our maids quite ill for some reason. If you insist on using pictures for appearance means, please make them drawn.
  • Finally, to request a maid to serve you please leave a post or PM requesting the maid of your choice. Remember, first come first served!

Maid Listing

Here you will find a current listing of the maids we have ready for you. Of course, we can hire more upon request should the right offer arrive~
Please send your order through a post or PM and one of our girls will get back to you ASAP!

Name: Misa
Image: x
Position: Submissive
Favourite: Bondage (Receiving)
Current Patrons: 1/2 Crushedbyheels,

Name: Elsea
Favourite: Virgin (Is a first timer)
Current Patrons: 2/2 animeroleplayguy(?), east

Name: Momoko
Position: Switch
Favourite: Food Play (Eating off her. Sweet sauces. Candies)
Current Patrons: 2/2 desertpaladin(?), Lanolyt(?)

Name: Sia
Position: Switch
Favourite: Titfucking
Current Patrons: 2/2 dleibman, Nyarly(?)

Name: Rena
Favourite: Anal
Current Patrons: 2/2 The King, XenoSage

Name: Kasumi
Favourite: Toys
Current Patrons: 1/2 Desert_Phoenix(?),

RE: Maid Manor ~ Open For Business!

It is currently night time in the manor. Everyone and everything is sleeping right now. Current patrons are asked to wait a little while. New patrons are asked to keep an eye out for changes.

The manor would like to ask for patrons patience today also. We currently have over fifteen messages to go though, on top of our everyday things to do. Your requests and maids will get back to you as soon as they are free.

Greetings Patrols,
Our maids are currently unavailable to respond today due to an emergency situation that has come up in real life. We request your patience until this issue is sorted.

ATTENTION all patrons.
Our maids have a moment of free time right now, and will be getting back to people in order of messages oldest to newest. Any patron found to be asking about the whereabouts of his/her maid despite the announcements posted here will have their service revoked immediately.

Greetings partons,
Our current roster has been updated. Anyone who was waiting for service, yet seems to be removed from the list; This is either because you have failed to respond to a message, or you happened to do what was stated in the above post.
Thank you for your patience.

Patrons, please be aware that you are able to tell if I've managed to get to your message yet. You can do this by going to your PM inbox, clicking tracking, then scrolling down to unread messages. If your message to me is still listed there; I have not yet gotten the chance to see it. So PLEASE refrain from sending more messages.

The manor has already had one person block them over this without giving us the chance to read and reply to them. This makes us sad, so please don't do it. :(

Effective immediately; all Maid Manor related roleplays are now dropped.
Why? Because several people seem to find fun in constantly spamming me with raging messages about how they have not yet received a reply when I haven't even had time to reach or open their message yet. I don't ask more much, just a little patience when I'm dealing with a possible twelve roleplays at once. Yes, I could drop some of the girls, but no.. I have fun with several roleplays at once. I don't enjoy being harassed and yelled at before I have chance to even do anything.
I'm sorry, but I'm not willing to keep an attempt at a fun thread like this open if that's what I'm going to get.
Currently I am unsure if I will open this at a later date, probably not. You are welcome to visit my general request thread if you so wish. But any messages related to this thread will be ignored from now on.

Aw man, that really does suck to go through that. :( From a random stranger, I apologize on behalf of the impatient jerks around here. Really sad that that was your first experience on this site, and I hope it doesn't turn you away. Not -everyone- around here is like that, I can assure you. My best wishes that you can find decent roleplaying partners in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom