Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ain't No Rest For the Wicked. Bordelands (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Vash00

Star
So I guess that if you're reading this, then the title caught your eye. If so, success! If not then I'm glad you stopped by anyway. So this thread is covering my most recent and probably biggest craving to date. Everyone grab your guns because we're heading to Pandora! Not the planet of the overgrown Smurfs, the Pandora where there's lots of guns and Vaults to go hunting for! So who's up for the challenge of being a Vault Hunter?

So if you haven't guessed by now then I'll just tell you, I'm looking to do some Borderlands rp's. Right now I'm looking to play as one of the Vault Hunters from the games. The list of pairings I want to do, in order of craving, is this:

Characters I'd like to play with, in order of preference:
Maya
Dr. Tannis
Lilith
OC
Moxxi

Characters I'd like to play as:
Axton
Zer0
Mordecai
OC

Now I can double up on canons, or a canon and an OC if that's more your thing.

Plots:

Mordecai x Moxxi-Now I see this pairing going on during Borderlands 2, after Moxxi leaves Mordecai for Handsome Jack after Mordecai won the right to marry Moxxi for wining the Underdome. Sure enough Jack leaves her for the Sheriff of Lynchwood, tears down the Underdome, and leaves Moxxi left to run a bar in Sanctuary. Mordecai was almost killed at New Haven by Wilhelm, Jack taking his wife (whom he actually loved), and killing his best friend Bloodwing, he's pissed. Seeing Moxxi in probably a worse situation made him feel a little better, there are still some feelings left for Moxxi and with Bloddwing gone, he needs some companionship. Perhaps the two could meet again and spark something up with their equal hatred of Jack and over a few drinks Mordecais charm could win her back.

If any of these pairings catch your eye then hit me up with a PM or just post here.

*Look I know that it is unknown whether or not if Zer0 is human or not (most likely not since he has four fingers and two toes. But for the sake of the stories I want to write with him, I am making him human! I don't care about if it's canon or not, I have a backstory that I've worked with for awhile and I'd like to use it.

RE: Ain't No Rest For the Wicked (seeking F)

Bump

Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Money don't grow on trees,
I got bills to pay,
I got mouths to feed,
There ain't nothing in this world for free.
I know I can't slow down,
I can't hold back
Though you know I wish I could,
Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.

Great idea! I would love to do a Borderlands RP. I can do any pairing with Lilith or Maya. Let me know what your looking for.

These pairings are still open people.

Update. Added OC x OC pairing added.

Update, Mordecai x Moxxi is now at the top along with a plot for them. Once again, PM or post if interested.

Updated with a tid bit about my plans with Zer0.

A new pairing added for people to contemplate.

Bump. Are there no Borderlands fans here?

Since my Deus Ex thread hasn't garnered much success, I'll try again with my Borderlands thread.

Layla, got me on my knees. Layla, beggin darlin please. Layla, darlin won't you ease my worried mind.

Decided to say no on Gaige. Love the character, but not really to rp with.

Post or PM if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom