Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desiring Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! I have to leave in about an hour, but I think I have enough time to post this. :D

My likes and dislikes are in the 'about me' section of my profile. I was going to put it in my signature, but then thought that the 'about me' section would be better. So check out my profile to discover my likes and dislikes then send me a pm. You can post in this thread of course, but I am hoping that anyone interested will send me a pm instead so I can keep this thread just for story ideas.

Speaking of story ideas... (BTW I named the 'guy' the character you'd be playing Bob in these story idea's simply because I have to call him something and didn't want to name him 'hey you' or 'guy'. You can give him whatever name you want. :p)

1. Friendship Benefits? Angela and Bob had been friends since elementary school (or middle school if you prefer). Sure Angela had developed a crush on him in Junior High but she had grown out of that. They may not tell each other everything, but they come damn close. To call them best friends would be simplifying their friendship, to Angela anyway, they felt much closer than that. Sometimes, annoyingly, Bob seemed like a much too protective older brother, sometimes he was someone to cry on or laugh and joke around with. Lately both had been too busy to physically hang around together, that 'lately' being a couple of years( or 4 or 5 if you prefer). Life has a way of doing that, but they'd always manage to keep in contact via the internet or their cell phones. Their love lives are in turmoil, both had had bad luck in the love department and both had decided against becoming seriously involved with anyone again. One late night, talking online they decide it was about time they reunite again and 'lick each other's wounds' so to speak. One of them decides to take advantage of all the vacation days they have coming to them and moves in (temporarily) with the other.. and shortly after is when their friendship becomes more 'complicated'. We can hash out the details in pm, but warning I lean towards romance :p

2. Room Mate. Angela was a 'rich girl' who defied her parents by not agreeing to marry the man they had chosen for her. But what infuriated her parents the most was that she'd decided that she didn't need their money and could live perfectly fine on her own. (Though she was 22 with no job experience, no experience at all really paying bills since 'Daddy' had always paid them for her. She'd been living in a penthouse in the classy hotel since she was 18, which Daddy had always paid for. But now for reasons her parents would never understand, she had quitt her cushy job at her father's newspaper (because she knows the only reason she got it was because of her father, not because she had deserved it) and got another job. Because she had no job experience (other than the one her father got for her) the only job she could get was for 'Rent-A-Maid' and waitressing. What she wants to be is a writer, a serious writer, but no one -especially her parents thinks she can do anything except shop at Macy's. Problem was she couldn't afford to live on what she made as a waitress and a Rent-A-Maid, well she could if she were careful. Very careful, but what she really needed was a room mate. Someone to share the expenses with. Go halves on rent and bills. Angela hated that she needed even that much help but she wasn't about to give up and live according to the way her parents dictate. She was going to prove to her parents and everyone else that she could take care of herself. Obviously I need someone to role play her room mate. (Angela is straight so her room mate must be male)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom