Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom Requests (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilaughatmyself

Supernova
Hey there! This is going to be my fandom thread, and I shall make a regular pairing thread later. The following fandoms are the only ones I'm willing to do.
(*=craving. More stars, more craving.)
---
Mortal Kombat **
The following are games in the franchise i have not played:

-Mythologies: Sub-Zero
-Special Forces

Any other game is fair, I promise!

So, here are the canon characters I am willing to play:

-Any of the ninjas aside from Reptile.
-Kung Lao
-Liu Kang
-Johnny Cage
-Kano

To be sure that you read all of this, send me a message with your favorite MK character as the subject!
---
Skyrim *****

Okay, so for this particular fandom, I am interested in the Dark Brotherhood particularly. Considering the pairings for this are out of this roof, I won't list them here. However! I do prefer to be Dovahkiin.

So, for this RP, send a pm with a subject of your favorite faction in the Elder Scrolls universe. :D
---
Assassin's Creed*****

I can play any of the four main characters (Desmond, Altaïr, Ezio, or Connor) rather well. In fact, I like all of them equally, so take your pick! :D

My only request with this is that we don't have any of the characters out of the individual time period.

If you are interested in this particular fandom, send me a message with a subject of either 'Nothing Is True' or 'Everything is Permitted'. These subjects shall not pertain to limits at all, just a check to see which you are interested in.
---
Left 4 Dead*****

This should be interesting...

So, for this one, I enjoy established characters slightly more than OCs. And by slightly, I mean close to nothing in preference. But I just thought I should throw that out there.

As for which game, I have played both, and still thoroughly enjoy them to this day. I could go on and on about the praises I have for it as well as the gripes, but that'd be way too long and besides, I'm not here for that anyway.

Pairings in this universe I find particularly enjoyable. So, maybe the survivors get feelings for each other. Maybe (in the established groups) the men get slightly lonely and the lone female has to cheer them up. Endless possibilities. :D

For pairings, I can do all of the men in the groups except Bill and Coach. The two just never have appealed to me in an erotic RP sense, sorry. :/ I am also willing to try out the more...unconventional pairings of Special Infected and survivors (minus the Boomer. Just...no.)

And scenarios: For L4D, maybe explaining what happens between The Sacrifice and The Passing. Maybe what happens after The Passing. For L4D2, what happened after they escaped from New Orleans? Perhaps all but two survivors die in a Tank attack and continue on their own? Again, boundless possibilities.

For this RP, send me a message of your favorite weapon in the game. This can be guns, melee weapons, or throwables.
---
Star Wars

For this one, I'd prefer that it be in the universe of The Old Republic MMO. For those who wouldn't want to RP because it is based off of an MMO, hear me out. They have a system in the game where you have a companion running around in the world with you, helping you with killing enemies and such. You have an option to marry them and such, but a good amount of them are rather sexy females. So, in lieu of this, I have compiled a list of pairings to see if anyone might be interested.

PC=Player character, and I will always be so.

PC/Vette
PC/Mako
PC/Jaesa Willsaam

For anyone interested, send me a PM with the name of a planet in the Star Wars universe in the subject bar.
---
DC Universe/Injustice:Gods Among Us *****

This one shall be one that's here more for the record than anything else. I am currently craving a bit of DC, and I know exactly how I want it. The characters listed below are the only ones I'll take. The links go to what I would like the character to look like. My character can be any males available in the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game.

Catwoman

Harley Quinn

Batgirl
---
I am currently open to requests.

RE: Fandom Requests! (M/F)

BUMP! Did you get my pm with the beginning of our 1X1 The Avengers rp? I'm just wondering that is all and it's your turn to reply back to our rp over the pms.

BUMP!!! I hope that I'm not bugging you too much about our Hawkeye X Kira Queen role play over the pms if I am being too much of a bug I really don't mean to be please forgive me.

Would be up for an assassin's creed roleplay if that one is available. Altair or Ezio preferred :) pm if you want to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom