Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

m// Write Some Beautiful Filthy Things With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger Devotion

Meteorite
Hi everyone, I am looking for, hopefully, some roleplays.

I have a lot of roleplaying experience, and consider myself semi-literate. What this means to me is simply using basically correct spelling and grammar, and returning more-or-less the same size post as you've been given. I am not going to be a jerk if you misspell something, don't worry - everyone makes mistakes.

First of all, the roleplays I want will all be M x M or male slash, yaoi, however you prefer, so if that is not your cup of tea, we won't be playing.

I play seke or uke. I do NOT play wimpy/helpless.

I have no limits other than things belonging in the toilet stay in the toilet, and please don't seriously mutilate or kill my character!

I would like to do some FURRY roleplays. Anthro, combining human and animal qualities, etc. I don't mind what sort of furry you play, mine are usually cats, rabbits, or wolves. I like NEKOs too! =^.^=

Lycan x lycan would also be fun.

AND I really want to do a Beauty x Beast one and desperately need someone to play a Beast for me!!

Yes, I can be convinced to do human x human or some other combination, too. The Hunger Games or The Host are two genres for which I would gladly play a human. For either I will want to play an OC unless convinced otherwise. Other human pairings include (my role is FIRST):
serial killer x serial killer
psychopath x psychiatrist
kidnapped x kidnapper

If you are interested, please let me know, thank you! And, we can rp via PM, EMAIL, or YAHOO! Messenger.

RE: Furry & MxM Desires

Hello there I would be more than happy to do a Lycan on Lycan Roleplay with you. I've also wanted to do a furry Roleplay with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom