Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Propose a Challenge: Follow the Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoedSound

Planetoid
I Propose a Challenge: Follow the Generations

For awhile now I've had a concept for a specific kind of role-play but I have never once taken it seriously. Until now. The role requires commit from both parties but I think the final product will produce a great reward. Now before I get into full detail about this project, I need to set some guidelines.

Requirements:
- Literacy

- Long-Term Commitment

- Communication

- Comfort with 2+ Paragraph Responses

Nothing too difficult, right? ^^

If you're still reading this, I'm assuming I didn't scare you off. But just for extra safety measures please include your favorite shape in the subject line! Now it's time I move on to the actual challenge I plan of presenting to you at this moment, one that brings me as much fear and nerves as it does excitement and anticipation. I doubt that I'm the only person to think of such a concept but as far as I know, I'm the only one to pursue it. To put a complex idea into simple terms:

I want to follow the generations of a family.

Boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. The two fall in love and start a family together. The format is simple. We follow one generation and then we move on to the next. Imagine the possibilities. We can go from a generation that follows the average love story to something a little more forbidden. We can go from high school sweet hearts to a teacher and student romance.

Preferences:
- Pregnancy

- Age Play

- Forbidden Relationships

- PMs

Want to know more?
Private Message Me

OR

http://www.f-list.net/c/femalelyric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back