Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a little naughty fling. Help me out guys? (;

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownCast

Super-Earth
Hello there, I'm not really in the mood to get very detailed with this post, and due to my busy schedule, I am looking for a fling to give me some fun, and maybe if we both like it enough, it can turn into long term. Don't expect too much. My wants/ideas listed below.

What I expect from you, and what you can expect from me:

You need to be able to post at least a paragraph or two, detail needed. I will do the same, working with what I get.

Can stay on for the majority of the night, as that is mostly the only time I am free.

I'm huge into non-con, so yeah, you should know that.

I WILL ALSO BE WILLING TO WORK ON ANY OTHER IDEAS YOU HAVE AS WELL

*****Brotherly Love-Non-con, Kidnap
Two 19 year twin old brothers just graduated from the local highschool. Handsome jocks who are always looking for trouble. At a party one night, they see a popular girl from their old high school, who is now a Junior. She's 17, and one of the prettiest girls they'd ever seen, but had never tried to get involved with her, knowing that even though they were popular too, she'd shoot them down. So at this party, they find her, sober still, and basically kidnap her and take her back to their house, and have their way with her for as long as they want.

Invite Me In *****

Dear Dawn is a naive young woman , just 19 , moved out on her own . She picked a small house , and is happily moved in . Her neighbor though , happens to be a vampire . He is 23 in looks , but is much older in vampire years , and has much experience on his side . He has messed with many human girls , but he had never laid his eyes on one such as her , her pureness , as he can sense she is a virgin . She is something he is drawn to , and craves for more than blood . Most women he has sex with , he kills afterwards , drinking their blood , and that's what he plans for her too . But one night , he knocks on her door , and she invited him in . He of course going almost straight to trying to get her in bed . He fucks her against her will , but she turns out liking it . He plans on killing her , but when he does bite into her , she finds that is causes a unnatural pleasure to her . She agrees that if he lets her live , she'll be his sex slave , and his personal fountain of youth .

-----------------------------------

Heavenly Skies *****

Andromeda is a rather beautiful young woman , 20 years of age , and is your average girl . She one day happens upon a the Fallen Angel (choose name) , and she is kind to him , but he only sees her as an object for his own lust . He has just recently acquired the ability to feel pleasure , etc. again , and he has gone into a lust coma , wanting the dear girl only for her body . It goes from him trying to rape her , and afterwards she only feels sorry for him , and continues to try and work with him . She consents finally to let him use her as he wishes . As it progresses , romance may become a theme .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom