Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus's, Shadow Demons, and Demon Slayers

Rate my story plz

• Awesome!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • So-n-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could use some work

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Horrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silver-Sionnach

Super-Earth
All characters and story origional. The demon hunter, Nosid, was made by my irl friend whose name shall remain unknown
---------------------------------------------------------------------

A city of drugs, alcohol and sex is a corrupt city indeed. The womb of dark thoughts and even darker deeds. A home for demons and black-hearted humans. Innocence is destroyed and forever lost. With each fallen victim, the shadow shrouding the city in a veil of evil only grows thicker and stronger. Consuming all within its hold. One such victim yet approaches the city.
A winter night with a clear sky and bitter cold air that would bite at ones cheeks and ears painfully. Distant skies threatened the approach of snow but kept its distance yet. As if waiting for the opportune moment to release it’s white flakes. Already it let free its wild and piercing wind to blow through wandering bodies as if trying to steal away their very soul. Even in this cold a being walked down the dark empty streets; a young lad in his mid twenties. The strands of his brown hair danced in the slashing wind and his dark eyes squinted against the stabbing cold. On this night, like so many other nights, a fiend of the darkness was drawn to the innocent and thus the prey was found.

The male found the Inn that he was residing in and forced the door open despite the howling wind trying to keep it shut. Once inside the lounge room he began to unwrap himself from his shell of warmth. He was a well-built man thanks to his work out in the mines. He had a firm chest with wide shoulders that had a slight sag to them as if they held the weight of the world. His face was sharp and defined thanks to his full cheeks and high cheekbones. His bangs hung over his small glasses that were placed over his eyes and the rest of his black hair lay to his ears in messy strands.
As he kindly nodded to the bartender and hung up his coat, predatory eyes watched him from a table off to the side in the lounge room. With those glittery hazel eyes were a beautiful face and body. Her figure was slim and seemingly not very strong. She sat in her oak seat with her thin bare legs crossed at the knees. Her waist pushed outward as she leaned back in her chair and her long ebony black hair drooped down over the back of the chair in long silky strands. She had one of her smooth arms resting on the table with one of her delicate fingers circling the rim of her drink glass. The other was on the arm of her chair with her hand hanging just above her thigh and her fingertips just grazing the surface of her skin in a taunting way for both herself and anyone admiring. She watched the handsome male cross the room to a table near the fireplace. Her eyes studied him as he first warmed his hands and then sat down with a sigh of relief. He ordered a cup of ale from the waitress and then the soft murmur of gossip from the other residents started up once more. The female silently calculated the nature of the male. His body and facial expression showed strength and a will as strong as the stones he worked with. But his eyes held a deeper meaning of loneliness and lust. The way he leaned his body away from the rest of the room would indicate he doesn’t mind being left alone however his gaze still wandered the room with the shimmer of longing. Deep inside he wanted company, but was too shy to openly ask for it. So he sits in the tavern, minding his own business, hoping for someone to come occupy his time and attention.
As the woman’s mind concluded her evaluation the male took notice of her watching eyes and looked to her. She carefully timed out the moment by letting their eyes connect for about a second or two before she idly turned them away to focus on her glass that was half full of deep red wine. Doing so allowed him the knowledge she was interested while giving off the innocent vibe of shyness. The man, just out of her peripheral vision, smirked slightly. He had noticed the arousing woman as he first entered the room. Thinking such a woman was a waste of time, he didn’t take much heed to her presence. But now, thinking he had caught her in the act of admiring him, he took a closer look at her figure. She was a very beautiful woman indeed. Her body so slender and smooth he found his fingers itching with the desire to grasp it and press it to his own. He watched as her fingers curled around her wine glass and she downed the rest of the liquid with gentle and delicate movements as if she was made of glass and any sudden action would shatter her. Oddly he found such frailty was attractive if not arousing. His curiosity and longing soon got to a point that he could not withstand. Standing up and taking a deep breath he walked over to where the woman sat and smiled kindly at her. She lifted her head just enough to raise her eyes up to him. Keeping the look of innocence that she realized was his soft spot.
Man: “May I buy thee another drink?”
She curled her soft lips into a shy smile.
Woman: “If it is thy wish, I won’t deny thee.”
He chuckled softly as he slowly made his way into one of the other seats at her table. Giving her a questioning glance so she may refuse his company. When she did not the knot in his chest relaxed as he fully seated himself. He looked over his shoulder to the bartender and requested another glass of wine for “the lovely lady”. The waiter came to the table with his ale and her wine and set the two cups down in front of their respectable purchasers. He took a gulp of his ale while she raised the glass to her mouth. However instead of taking a sip like he assumed, she ran the rim slowly side to side across her soft lips. He found himself staring as the desire to touch those lips with his own grew. The woman smiled inwardly as she saw his lust grow and she took a soft sip of the wine. When she set her glass back on the table was when he seemed to have found his voice again.
Man: “My name is Olcas. Pray tell me your name?”
She smiled softly.
Woman: “Lucy.”
Olcas: “A lovely name befitting such a lovely woman.”
His voice was so smooth and evenly toned with just the perfect twist of lustful complimentary that Lucy found herself actually blushing. Something she thought she forgot how to do many years ago.
Olcas: “I work out in the mines. Do you have any special employment? I’m sure nothing in the outdoors with your attire and this weather.”
She giggled gently and shook her head.
Lucy: “No nothing outdoors. I’m more of a…self employed worker; indoors kind of gal.”
Olcas: “What sort of work do you do?”
Her rose red colored lips smirked invitingly.
Lucy: “Privet entertainer.”
His own lips grew into a devilish grin although this news was no surprise to him and was in fact the reason he decided to approach her in begin with.
Olcas: “I see. And what is your hourly wage?”
Her slender shoulders gave a soft shrug.
Lucy: “20 dollars an hour. 150 for the night.”
His eyebrows raised in interest.
Olcas: “That’s quite a sum. You must be very good at your job.”
Lucy: “Well-”
She locked eye contact with him as she extended her folded leg to rub against his own.
Lucy: “-would you like to find out?”
His grin grew ever wider as he felt her leg, or more specifically her ankle, lightly touch and rub his own leg from under the table.
Olcas: “Very tempting my dear but the cash I have on me doesn’t quite cover what you ask. And I’m sure you have other clients to attend to.”
She tilted her head in a sly way, abandoning all the innocence she once held.
Lucy: “Actually you will be my first for tonight. Weekdays are slow days. So I’m willing to negotiate the price within your capability.”
His eyes looked over her face. She was very beautiful indeed. Her skin begged for his touch and his body ached with the lust to fulfill her wish.
Olcas: “Do you have an office that we may…“discuss” things?”
Her smile widened. The game of cat and mouse was a game she knew well and was the sly cat that always got her prey.
She uncrossed her legs and stood up.
Lucy: “Follow me.”
She turned and headed for the stairs leading up to the rooms. He smiled as he stood and followed her like a dog on a leash. They entered her room and once the door was shut he slipped his arm around her waist and pressed her body to his firmly. A soft gasp escaped her throat at the sudden aggression and she grinned up at him. She felt she was going to enjoy this.
Olcas: “So? What must I give to feel the inside of this delicious body of yours?”
As he asked the question he lightly ran his fingertips down her body starting at her jaw, slipping between her breasts, down her midriff, and resting just on the inside of her thigh. Her lashes fluttered at the shockingly arousing touch.
Lucy: “Um…I’m willing to drop the price to 15.”
Olcas: “Hmm…”
He lowered his head and licked her neck as his tongue followed her jaw line.
Olcas: “I think I can manage that.”
Suddenly his biceps tightened as he flung her through the air to the near by bed. A soft yelp escaped her throat when she landed on the mattress and before she could comprehend anything else Olcas was on top of her with his waist pressed between her legs. He moved his mouth to press to hers but she moved her head to be teasing. Olcas, in his blind rush of lust and passion, ignored the rejected kiss and began to ravage her throat with his lips and tongue as his hands tore vigorously at her clothes.
Outside of the inn right above the room window sat a child-like girl upon the roof. Her dark black hair, which normally would reach her shoulder blades, was held up into two high pigtails by blood-red ribbons on either side of her head. Her skin was pale and smooth like porcelain glass. So light in color that it reflected off even the smallest of lights within the night. Her clothes themselves seemed childlike with a twist of darkness. It was a very short dress that went up to the middle of her thighs and was princess pink with black lacing decorating the hem, top, and her waist. It only had straps for sleeves to hold it up over her small-medium sized breasts and a fingerless lace glove covered both her small hands. Her coco brown eyes peered out at the city from under her bangs as she gently swung her thin, bare legs back and forth over the side of the rooftop. The fierce wind had died down to a gentle breeze now; the silence before the storm. The entire city was bathed in a mist that engulfed everything and reflected the various street lamps so the mist gave the entire city a soft glow. The young girl smiled gently as she wondered what it would be like to cover a city in a mist of blood. Then everything that now glows in silver would glow in red. How beautiful that would be! She would spin and dance in mist like that all night. Then she began to wonder how she could make mist like that. Now that she thought of it, she didn’t even know how normal mist was made. She was always taught that mist was when spirits are roaming the night. Maybe she could summon thousands of murderous spirits and send them loose on the city streets. Spirits like that should make blood mist right? If nothing else they will slaughter everyone and then she could dance in blood rain. She giggled excitedly to herself at that thought. Rain was better then mist anyway. She could get soaked in delicious warm blood from head to toe. Then her daddy would be all over her young sexy body. He wouldn’t be able to keep his hands off of her. The more her thoughts wandered the more she found herself giggling with excitement and giddiness.
Then her thoughts were stopped as she heard the moans of pleasure escaping the window beneath her. Her soft pink lips grew into a wide smile. She brought up her legs to steady herself as she leaned forward slightly to hear the sounds better. As the female’s moans grew louder, a deeper male’s voice began to let out moans as well. The little girl chuckled softly to herself. She had heard the lady Lucy’s moans before. This was the first time she gave real ones. It didn’t surprise her really. The man she was with knew what he was doing. The little girl listened as the moans got louder and louder. And then all at once a moan morphed into a cry of pain. Then followed by another and another. The woman’s voice was now crying in pain and fear. She was almost screeching terror and agony! All while the male continued to moan louder and louder as if her cries made it all the more pleasurable for him. The little girl’s spine tingled in delight as her body shivered with arousal at both the sounds. The woman was no doubt flailing around by now. Trying to get away from the man she so easily, and foolishly, let herself fall into bed with. At some point the woman’s cries were replaced with gasping, coughing sounds. He was choking her now. Gripping her throat, digging his claws into her neck. The little girl lay back on the roof as she curled up and bit her lip. How she longed to be where that woman was now! That little whore couldn’t enjoy it. She couldn’t deal with the pain and the aggression. She couldn’t handle all the pleasures that a demon gave her. She didn’t deserve the honor of having that man inside her. Then she heard the man let out a loud moan of pleasure indicating his climax. The woman stopped choking and screaming both and was now simply whimpering pitifully. She could tell the woman was sobbing. Pathetic. Then all at once the woman made no noise at all. The silence was deathly as it sat like a stain in the night air. The little girl closed her round child-like eyes and the ribbons holding her hair up glowed a deep purple as the same glow shimmered out of the window bellow her. She pushed her chest outward as she took in a deep shaky breath. A stream of purple fog flowed from the window and into her open mouth. Her ribbons then returned to their blood red color as she relaxed her body back onto the rooftop. She reopened her eyes and gazed up at the cloudy sky.
Girl: “She knew how to play the game of cat and mouse. She was the sly cat; always got her prey.”
An amused chuckle escaped the girl’s throat.
Girl: “The lil house cat got slaughtered by the panther.”

Inside the inn room the man removed himself from the woman’s bloody body and stood up from the bed. His shoulders and chest heaved softly as he caught his breath. He pulled on his boxers and jean pants and, just for kicks for the authorities, he removed 20 dollars from his wallet and tossed it on the woman’s body.
Olcas: “Worth every dime, my dear.”
She didn’t move. She didn’t even twitch. She simply lay on the bed with her arms up above her head and her legs sprawled open. Deep gashes decorated her sides, hips, and her back while bleeding teeth marks circled her breasts. All of them oozing her red blood and staining the sheets beneath her. Even her womanhood was beaten purple and torn from the inside out so blood trickled faintly from even within her. Her hazel eyes lost their glitter and stared up lifelessly at the ceiling with the look of sheer terror trapped in her tear soaked eyes. Olcas smirked at her and then walked over to the closest window. He had sensed the other being that was sitting upon the rooftop the whole time and, admittedly, her presence was what allowed him to climax. If she weren’t there he would have simply killed the miss Lucy without much sexually satisfying pleasure to himself. Humans don’t have the same feel as evil creatures.
When he got to the window he opened it an inhaled deeply as if waking up to a beautiful summer morning. The girl’s scent washed into his nostrils and he trembled. He leaned out and looked up. As sure as it was night, there was the little girl’s adorable face staring back down at him from the rooftop only inches above his head. Her kitten smile painted on her lips and those hypnotizing brown orbs she called her eyes looking down at him with such affection.
Olcas: “Good evening Mili.”
Her smile spread wider and she waved her fingers at him.
Mili: “Hello daddy. Sounded like you enjoyed yourself.”
He chuckled softly and nodded.
Olcas: “Indeed. But nothing compares to my princess.”
He raised his hand up to her.
Olcas: “Come in my dear.”
Mili’s smile grew once more as she reached down and took his head. With a strong but delicate tug he pulled her from the rooftop. She twisted in the air, using his hand for support, and slipped easily through the window. Her eyes instantly turned to where the delicious smell of rotting flesh and warm blood came from and she scurried excitedly to where the woman’s corpse lay.
Mili: “Ohhh she’s so beautiful.”
She ran her small fingers across the woman’s face as she brushed aside some stray hair strands. Mili then frowned slightly as she seemed to see the woman’s hair for the first time.
Mili: “She has my hair.”
With a sudden fit of anger she gripped a handful of the woman’s black hair and yanked hard. Not only did she remove the hair but tore off the whole section of the woman’s scalp that the hair was attached to as well. So now Lucy had a blood patch upon her left temple that gushed even more blood. Mili raised the hair to her face and licked the bloody part of the skin. Her attitude suddenly and rather dramatically changed and she buried her petite nose against the hair she held in her fist.
Mili: “It smells nice.”
Olcas: “Like it, do you?”
He walked behind her and stroked her back gently.
Mili: “Yes I do.”
She ignored the male’s hand on her spine and continued to smell the hair as she closed her eyes.
Mili: “It smells like death and honey suckles.”
Olcas: “Then I’ll make something for you out of her hair. Would my princess like that?”
Her eyes snapped open and she spun around to face him with a wide smile on her face.
Mili: “Would you? Make me a necklace. Or maybe hair ties! Oh! Or a pretty new shirt!” She squealed in delight and spun around with the clump of hair held to her chest. Suddenly she stopped herself while gasping in deeply.
Mili: “Oooooh maybe we could collect a bunch of pretty smelling hair and I could make a nice smelling new dress.”
She gasped again quickly and scurried back to Olcas. Dropping the clump of hair and standing on tiptoes to wrap her slender arms up and around his neck.
Mili: “Can we can we? Please?”
He chuckled as he looped both of his strong arms around her thin waist.
Olcas: “Whatever you wish. Your desire is my command.”
Her eyes flickered with affection and she licked his lips. He could smell the blood in her breath and the pressure of her chest pressed to his. He found himself quickly getting aroused.
Mili: “Anything I desire?”
He heard the lust in her voice and he tightened his grip; squeezing her body against himself.
Olcas: “Anything.”
Their eyes locked and almost in an instant their mouths clashed together in such ferocity that Mili felt the corner of her mouth split and bleed a little. The taste of her blood only excited her and Olcas more. He unwrapped his arms to grip her upper arms tightly and shove her to the bed. She fell down with a playful giggle and the moment Olcas was on top of her she wrapped her legs around his thighs. Giving his waist full touch to between her thighs. They locked their lips and tongues once more as she wrapped her arms around his neck and his nails clawed down her back roughly. His sharp claws tearing her dress and cutting her back a little but she only let out a deep sound of pleasure at the stinging pain it brought her. Olcas pushed her against the bed while pressing her against himself at the same time. Mili unwrapped one of her legs and kicked Lucy’s dead body off the bed. The corpse fell to the ground with a sickening thud but neither Olcas nor Mili paid any attention to it. They were only focused on their lust for each other. Now lost in their passion they joined in the blood soaked bed. In the horizon the sun slowly rose and illuminated the now snow covered city. The skies were clear again and everything glittered like diamonds. Inside the Inn almost all were sleeping except for the housekeeping girl who made her rounds up the stairs to each room. She got to the top level and made her way to the end of the hall where all the whore’s live and the spare rooms that the innkeeper throws the overly drunken lot. She knocked on the door and called out the usual “housekeeping” that she had said 20 times over. Patiently she waited for a response and when none came she knocked and spoke again. With a deep sigh she pulled forth her ring of keys and searched for the correct key. She had seen the resident here, Lucy, go upstairs with a man last night. She had also heard Lucy’s cries of pleasure coming from her room. She also heard the screams but only dismissed them as role-play sex. A lot of perverted men like to feel like they are raping the girls so they ask them to pretend. It was sick but whatever paid the bills. The poor woman probably pushed herself to her limit and was dead tired. Finally the maid found the right key, inserted it into the doorknob, and unlocked the door. Lightly shoving the door open with her hip, she pushed the cart in. All the curtains were closed and it was rather stuffy in the small room but the maid was able to see what looked like a woman’s body lying in the bed next to another lump that she assumed was the male that Lucy had brought home with her. The maid clicked her tongue softly and shook her head.
Maid: “Lucy I swear.”
She mumbled to herself the rest of her sentence as she made her way over to the window that was right above the bed.
Maid: “Let’s open these and let some light in here shall we?”
She pulled back the curtains and a bloodcurdling scream was heard through the entire inn.
Nosid Katona: a man of many mysteries, as the saying goes. One day he just showed up in the city and made home there. Nothing is known about him among the public except his name and that he came from the west. He’s a very secretive man who keeps to himself and has a job at the police department but what exactly he does is yet another mystery about him.
He was sitting at his desk in the police station when he got a call from the chief for a case at the local inn.
Chief: “I’m telling you Nosid, this one is brutal. The victim is mutilated, violated, and torn to shreds. Don’t look like she was able to put up much of a fight.”
Nosid: “And this would interest me why? Sounds like a Jack The Ripper wannabe to me. You bums can handle that can’t you?”
He leaned back in his chair with the phone receiver held to his ear. Laying his head back his black and green hair fell downward slightly. Raising his hand he brushed aside some of his bangs away from his emerald green eyes as he quickly began to loose interest in the conversation.
Chief: “It’s not a jack the ripper thing. Or someone didn’t do his or her homework on him. Her vaginal area is beaten and torn indicating rape-“
Nosid: “She’s a prostitute. Rape isn’t in their vocabulary.”
Chief: “None the less, she was forcefully and quite violently penetrated. Seamen are found mixed with the blood so he even finished and without protection. Plus the attacks are all over her body. So he wasn’t directing his violence to just her womanhood, which was what Jack The Ripper was famous for.”
Nosid: “And I repeat, why would this interest me? My department deals with special homicidal cases. This is just a typical hit and run that falls under your basic homicide department.”
He heard as the chief started yelling at someone in the background. Nosid sighed and rolled his eyes. Then the door opened and in walked a woman looking in her early to mid twenties. She had long vivid red hair that went to her shoulder blades and the most vibrant amethyst purple eyes Nosid has personally ever seen in his life. Her skin was crème color and it always gave her a warm vibe. Her clothes, on the other hand, gave off a more sexual vibe. All leather; she wore shorts that might have well been called spankies, knee-high boots, a jacket with spiked studs decorating the cuffs, and the only thing not leather was her shirt which was tight against her skin and the bottom torn so her entire midriff could be seen. In one hand she carried a bag of doughnuts from the near by corner store and in the other hand she had a drink carrying tray with two cups of coffee. Nosid nodded to her.
Nosid: “Morning Briste.”
She gave him a smile as she walked over to his desk and set the bag and tray on his desk.
Briste: “Mornin’. Got us some breakfast.”
Nosid: “I see that.”
She began to open the bag and fish out the doughnuts that she bought specifically for herself and placed them on a napkin. Then after handing the bag across the desk to him her eyes noticed he had the phone to his ear. She nodded her head to it with a questioning look.
Nosid: “The chief. Some sort of brutal murder at the inn.”
Briste: “Oh. Supernatural?”
She dug her coffee from the tray and took her doughnuts to her own desk, which was littered with photographs, notes, and several books.
Nosid: “None that I can tell so far.”
Chief: “I apologize, you still there Nosid?”
Nosid: “Shockingly.”
Chief: “Good. Now then, where was I…?”
Nosid: “With all do respect, sir, me and Briste have work to do so if you don’t have a legit reason for bothering me with this case then-“
Chief: “There was a little girl.”
Normally Nosid would have been rather agitated at being interrupted but that single sentence snapped all his attention. He even dropped his legs from resting on the desk and leaned forward with a serious expression. Briste felt the sudden change in attitude and looked over to her partner as she took a bite of a crème filled doughnut.
Nosid: “What did you say?”
Chief: “Ah got your attention now didn’t I? The maid said there was a little girl in here. Sucking blood from the corpse. The little girl hissed at her like a cat and swore the pupils of her eyes were even slits like a felines or a serpents.”
Nosid: “What did she look like?”
Chief: “Don’t know. The poor maid is still in shock at the gruesome sight. From what I can tell her and the victim were good friends.”
Nosid: “Damn it…alright I’ll be down there in 10 minutes.”
Before he could hear the chief’s mocking words of “I told you so”, Nosid hung up the phone and stood while grabbing his cloak.
Briste: “Leaving already? But you hadn’t had your breakfast.”
Nosid: “This prioritizes over mere food, Briste.”
Briste: “Your coffee will get cold.”
Nosid: “I don’t drink coffee.”
Her purple eyes watched him as he put on his jacket and reached out for his father’s sword. She had been around Nosid long enough to recognize his moods.
Briste: “Is it her? That little girl you’ve been hunting for?”
He didn’t answer her. He simply strapped the sword around his waist and headed out the door. Briste rolled her eyes, got to her feet, and followed him while munching down the rest of her doughnut.

As Nosid and Briste made their way up the stairs at the inn, several of the detectives were informing them about what they knew. Briste listened to every word but Nosid only had his mind set on one thing. The crime scene was buzzing with detectives, forensics, documenters, and in the hall reporters and the coroners were waiting. The moment the reporters saw Nosid and Briste they rushed them asking several questions at once. The reporters completely ignored their statements of “no comment” and continued to hassle them for answers. Finally the chief, a round man with a face full of mustache and practically no hair on his head, pushed aside the reporters firmly but gently thus allowing Briste and Nosid to get through. When they were inside the chief slammed the door shut with a sigh.
Chief: “Damn vultures.”
Briste: “They need to get paid too.”
Chief: “Exactly. All they care about is getting a story and getting paid. No respect for the dead.”
Nosid walked over to the bed where the woman lay lifeless. His eyes observed every detail. The cuts, the bite marks, the color disorientation, the position, everything. Then a woman’s voice yelled out from the other room; assumingly the bathroom or kitchen.
Woman: “I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know! Jesus Christ I just saw my friend lying dead with a psychopath eating her! Back the fuck off already!!!”
Then the voice was followed by a burst of sobbing. Nosid looked over his shoulder at the chief.
Nosid: “That’s the witness?”
The chief nodded. Nosid then looked to Briste and she nodded in return.
Briste: “On it.”
Nosid looked back at the body as he heard Briste’s footsteps walk across the room to where the maid was.
Briste: “I’ll take over from here cutie.”
He rolled his eyes at Briste’s usual choice of words and then continued to examine the body. A forensic specialist tried to stop him but was quickly dismissed by the chief. Several minutes went by and finally the chief walked over to him.
Chief: “Well? What do you make of it?”
Nosid: “The little girl didn’t do this.”
Chief: “What?”
Nosid: “The little girl. She didn’t do this. Although she is very capable of finding means to sexually pleasure as well as sexual torture a female, these wounds are direct; firm. They intended to hurt but not suffer.”
~Mili is too twisted to murder this cleanly. She would have wanted this woman to suffer as she died slowly~
Just as he was beginning to give up hope that this had any relevance to his goal, he noticed the black clump on the ground a little ways away. He leaned over, grabbed it, and pulled it back to him as he sat upright again.
Detective: “Hey, hey! That’s evidence and shouldn’t be moved.”
Nosid ignored the man as he began to observe what he now realized to be hair with a patch of skin still attached to their roots. He kneeled over on the bed and lightly turned the woman’s head. Sure enough there was a bloody bald patch on the woman’s scalp.
He then heard Briste’s footsteps coming back out of the room and she stood next to Nosid.
Briste: “Yummy.”
He leaned close to her so they could whisper without being overheard by the chief or other nosy detectives.
Nosid: “What do you think? Hair pulling gone out of control?”
Her purple eyes looked over the wound and she shook her head.
Briste: “No. I don’t think it is.”
Nosid: “Explain.”
Briste: “Well for starters its on the side of her head. When a demon pulls hair, hell when a human pulls hair, they go for the back of the skull where the majority of the hair is. And also so they can pull their head back and force them to expose their throats. Also, the border of the wound,”
She hovered her finger over the bloody patch and outlined the rim of it.
Briste: “its somewhat straight. Meaning this was a swift pull. Demons would rather pull slowly to hear the elongated scream of pain. In which case the outline would be jagged and uneven. It doesn’t match the other wounds.”
She shook her head slowly.
Briste: “Whoever did this did it out of anger and with the intention of yanking out the scalp piece. Not for sexual pleasure like the rest of these wounds seem to be.”
Nosid nodded as he listened to her words. And from that small explanation he was reassured.
~This is something Mili would do…but because she did it quickly meant she did this after the woman died~
He raised his eyes as he saw the maid being escorted out of the room. The officer had his hands to the side of her face to keep her from seeing the corpse again.
Nosid: “What did you find out?”
Briste: “Well it wasn’t rape. According to the maid she saw this woman, Lucy as I’m told her name is, go upstairs willingly with a man. Couldn’t get a good description of him though.”
Nosid: “Was there a girl?”
She nodded softly.
Briste: “She said she opened the curtains and there was a little girl curled up next to the body sucking blood straight from her tit. She says the girl had black hair that was up in pigtails and her body looked really thin. The little girl sat up and hissed loudly at her; said the little girl even lashed out in an attempt to claw her. She said the girl’s eyes were a dark color, black or brown, and the pupil’s were vivid red slits and seemed to glow. She cornered the woman and just when she thought the girl was going to kill her, she suddenly spun around and froze. Then darted out the window. Said it seemed like a dog coming to the call of its masters whistle.”
Nosid listened intently to every word. It all sounded like Mili. Every detail. Except for the ending.
~Mili has no master. She would rather die then submit herself to the rule of another. Not that anyone has the will to tame her anyway, demon or no demon…so who did she run to? ~
Nosid: “Take some pictures Briste. Of everything. There’s something here we’re missing…”
Briste: “You got it.”
She stole a camera from one of the forensic people and began to take her own pictures as Nosid turned and headed back to the police station; gripping the hilt of his sword at his waist.

Back
Top Bottom