Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extreme Craving | New Pairing -Updated w/Idea Nov 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

liliebar

Planetoid
Welcome to my Spur of the Moment Craving Thread. This thread is designated for a specific craving I am after that is above other cravings. My Main Request Thread Found Here.

Rockstar Lilith/Famous Writer/Novelist Male (might be willing to change it to a f/f pairing.)

Idea for the pairing.
Lilith is an aspiring singer who also plays the guitar in her band. Lilith wants to become world's next big star. Her voice is rather unique and like any other. As well as being a talented singer, she is also a talented writer, writing her own lyrics. Each one of her songs are a hit both due to her voice and the lyrics. Her lyrics are always top notch, then her writings start to lack. Her motivation has vanished and she cannot figure out why she is in such a deep rut. Pressure is starting to build on her to produce a new single. Singing had always been her greatest passion and one true love. It had always been enough motivation for her. But after one tour and numerous hits and singles, that inspiration has faded.

One evening while in a park, Lilith is looking over some lyrics she had written. Angry, she crumbles the page and immediately after the wind takes it from her hand and carries it down the sidewalk. The crumbled piece of paper is picked up by a tall, blond haired stranger. After he reads it over, he asks her if she was the one who had written it. Lilith tells him she had and he takes a moment before telling her she was right to crumble it up. It was absolute garbage. He then insults her once more, stating that even a six year old could write better trash and that she had wasted paper with her garbage, as well as that he had expected more from her. After his insults are down, he leaves Lilith in shock.

Lilith soon then feels insulted by his remarks and shouts out to him, demanding to know who the hell he was to state such things. He ignores her and continues on. After that 'fateful' encounter, she suddenly finds herself with the inspiration she needed and writes a new smash hit single that reaches number one on the charts. She also becomes rather fascinated by the stranger she met in the park, only to learn that he is in fact a famous writer and has many top rated hit sellers. Lilith eventually goes to his apartment and challenges him to come to one of her concerts to see if he still believes he should expect more from her. After some bickering between the two, he does show up much to her surprise and after the concert, she is once again at his place and he tells her he still expected more from her. This fuels her (also leading to angry sex).

Unknown to Lilith, he had actually been watching her career. Although he doesn't outright show it, he does think she is good and only pushes her because he knows of her potential. Despite his cold heart-ed demeanor, and sometimes cruel attitude and words, he does care for her.

The two at first, keep their relationship a secret, but soon it is made public.

---
I'm figuring it'll consist of drama, romance, comical times, as well as dark moments.

I am hoping to find someone to play the male in the image. I am really craving this pairing. It is the only hetero pairing I am wanting at the moment.

I am open for ideas on the pairing. I do have some of my own as well and I'll explain them through pm's.

I ONLY ROLEPLAY THROUGH THREADS!

I don't care if you are male or female in real life. It does not bother me one iota.

PLEASE, OH PLEASE! Part of the reason I have strayed away from f/m pairings is because the male characters have been rather, well, weak. I have to make all the moves, there is little to no effort on their part, etc. So, please, be a male character that can take charge. Also, please write more than four paragraphs. :c I love details and I am the type of person who loves quality and quantity. Oh, no master/slave bit either nor incest. Sorry, but I don't want that right now and I'm not a fan of master/slave entirely. >.>

RE: Spur of Moment Craving Thread | F/M

I like the AngelXDemon theme. I would love to play your M Demon! And I will make moves on you, guaranteed!

RE: Extreme Craving | New Pairing Nov 10

Ahhh, if you weren't looking to play in the threads, I'd totally play the novelist for you. I greatly prefer e-mail... If there's any chance you'd bend at all and feel like discussing something, shoot me a PM! ^^ Promise you won't regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom