Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quinnax's Exciting Request Thread of Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinnax

Planetoid
Hello everyone! I've made one before, but felt it was horribly disorganized, and feel the need to fix that. To start things off, I'm a male in my twenties, just in case you wanted a peak behind the curtain. Also, I only RP through PM, though could be persuaded to through a messenger. However, I see messengers as a short term choice, which while fun, is generally a less desirable option. Short term seems to be generally more smut orientated, feel free to PM with that and you might get a positive response, but I am much more interested in a more long term RP.

A Few Preferences:
1. I have no Rabbit Hole or F-List, because all I refuse to do is Rape, Violence, Gore and Scat. I don't mind very rough sex and I also don't mind non-con some, but it has to turn consensual. For the most part I just like to avoid it, though will admit to enjoying reluctance in the story.

2. Story is a big thing for me. I'm not saying I don't like sex in the story or it being important, but I think the relationships between characters is incredibly fun. Also this doesn't mean I don't mind sex occurring early in the story, but I prefer a long term RP with multiple encounters that has story and character development in between.

3. I'll only play male and am interested in playing with females. It's just what I know and I find it easier to write. Also, I don't do fantasy, futas, animals, etc. I prefer a realistic (but not necessarily modern) setting. I also don't generally play or like to include cannon character, I find it fun to create.

4. All my following story ideas are only ideas. Like I say, be creative with them, or even offer me new ones. These are basic scenes I think would be fun, but are more to show you my interests. I want the story to be as much yours as mine, so let me know how you'd like to play these, or if you have an idea you think I could like. What's the worst that could happen?

A Few Ideas:
1. I want to do something involving two college students living in the dorms. They can be freshmen, preferably naive, but not necessarily virgins. I'm very flexible on this. We can go the traditional route and make them roommates in a coed dorm, or we could make it more interesting, perhaps she is his roommate's girlfriend and they start going behind his back. Like I said, I'm open to ideas.

2. A young couple, perhaps the wholesome type. They haven't been sexually active long and each other are the only ones the other has been with. However, she is quickly becoming bored with their traditional sex life and wants to get more adventurous. However, he isn't quite sure if he's comfortable with it. This could mean anything from her becoming increasingly dominant, to public sex act, or whatever you can come up with! Once again, lots of potential.

3. This one is an oldie, but a goodie in my opinion. The MILF and the college student. This could be several different stories. Some of my favorite ideas with this set up are the ones with a cougar, who is how to find someone young. Perhaps she picks up at the bar, perhaps she's a neighbor, it's whatever you decide.

4. This can be played like the last one, but doesn't have to involve such an age gap. This is another college guy one and it involves his professor. I see this done a lot, but rarely with a dominant female professor, which I think could be a lot of fun. She could be an older woman, or only a few years could separate them. It just depends on the character you want to play.

5. This one I think could be fun. I think it makes the most sense to set it in college, though that's not necessary. This one involves a very conservative christian girl who recently broke up with her boyfriend after losing her virginity. She would be going through high level of guilt about her actions and confides in her much more experienced male friend. However, through this talking about sex, her desire grows, and she asks him to sleep with her. I see this as kind of a twist on friends with benefits, as I see a lot of potential for fetish play and other kinks. Perhaps she finds herself having a desire to experiment with something (anything from anal to more, your call) and asks her friend to do it to her. He'd be hesitant, but she could persuade him. The female character is in your hands though.

6. This is another dominant older female, but I feel I should separate if from the other categories. I would like to take a twist on the politician/intern classic, and switch genders. This has the potential to the most smutty, but I could imagine a strong plot too.

7. CRAVING: This is one we'd work together on to make it more interesting, but my basic idea is friends with benefits. You know how on sitcoms two young people of opposite gender will be roommates and inevitably end up sleeping together, I want something like that. What strain would that put on their relationship if they have someone there they sleep with only for pleasure? How would that effect their dating life? Even if they started dating someone, what if the other didn't, should they deny them sex because of it? I'm fine with this being romantic, but way down the line, I'm more interested in exploring how sex would effect their platonic relationship.

8. CRAVING: I am interested in doing something between two enemies, not a like mortal enemies, but more like rivals. They could be competitors in some form of college activity, or maybe they're both climbers at a law firm, I'm open for a lot of things. Somehow, their relationship would turn sexual. They would still be rivals and not particularly like each other, but would enjoy their sexual relationship and allow it to continue. It would be fun to watch their relationship evolve, and how their sex life impacts their public lives. Would they use it against each other, would it possible turn into feelings? We'll just have to find out. This plot is a bit more smutty than the rest of mine.

9. I definitely want to try something with adultery. I picture a young married couple and one of the partners cheating with either their spouse's friend or sibling. I thing some public stuff and teasing would play a large role in this, though I'm willing to take it in a different direction. Once again, help me make this more creative.

10. This is incredibly vague, but want to do something period themed, but like in the past one hundred years. Maybe a Mad Men style RP or something like that. Just a thought I wanted to add.

11. CRAVING: I'm really also interested in playing a very submissive role for once. I would be interested in potentially playing some form of sub, but am really wanting to play a character who is perhaps in a verbally abusive relationship, perhaps even physical, with a woman. I know that is a lot less common, but would be really interested in playing a character in that situation. We can determine why my character would stick around later, but now I'm thinking he's just that in love, though I'm completely flexible.

More to come!

Feel free to PM if you're interested in any of these, or have an idea. I'm really interested in some more historical ideas if you have any. Thanks for reading!

RE: Looking for a literate F partner!

I love all of your requirements, and really like your idea of the Christian girl and the experienced guy.

I'd be willing to set something up with you! I'm wondering which of your ideas you're craving the most? Let me know! ^^

Shoot me a PM! We'll figure something out.

RE: Looking for a Female partner for a story driven RP!

Hello :) I was curious if you would like to role-play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom