Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

I watched the one episode when they had stewie and that was it.

Have you ever made a dish you saw on a cooking show?

Yes. And I slice it open often enough with my teeth that I have a scar on the tip of it o_o'

Have you ever had a car that only lasted a month?

No. but I've only had this car for about three weeks and I already fucked up the front end

Have you ever been hit by a car?

Not like run over >_> but I've been hit by 3 people in various cars. One of which was a semi. ._.

Have you ever been in a store that plays a song you haven't heard in years and it gets stuck in your head?

Yes, all the time. >.<

Have you ever tried to make coffee before but forgot to put a filter into the machine?

I cut my finger on a muffin tin my first day of work? I also always get little scrapes and cuts that I can never guess how it got there.

Have you ever had an annoying twitch that wouldn't go away?

Yea, someone else's face.

Have you ever gotten called out to a fight with someone and you square off but then they back out?

no! i'm too chicken to even remotely start any kind of a fight with anyone.

have you ever gotten excited about making something where you go all out and get the ingredients and take extra special care to follow the directions, etc etc. only to have it come out sucky in the end?

Yes and it's called the 'Face kung fu' I'm the only cool person that knows it.

-Gentle sob-

Have you ever spilled a drink on a strange person?

Shoplift a pet? No. If you would have ask if I shoplifted a small asian child then maybe...

Have you ever breakdanced in the hood?!

No. But I did chug a whole can of ginger ale. A minute and some change later I threw it back up. It was so funny.

Have you ever shut the door on your toe?

Back
Top Bottom