Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swimming in troubled waters [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm just your regular pervert who enjoys some erotic roleplays anyway what am I looking for? Good question, I prefer to roleplay scenario where I'm dominant but must say that while I enjoy submissive ladies, sometime I enjoy the strong and confident seductress as well.

Some scenes that I like:

-MxF in a library, having fun while keeping it quiet.

-Friend's sister making advance on me while her brother is busy or sleeping in the next room.

-Anything with Greek mythology, would prefer to play either Dionysus, Zeus or a Satyr praying on a woman (could be con or non con depending on what you are comfortable with). Minotaur and Centaur are also a possibility for those feeling up to the task.

-A girl who loves to cosplay and have sex in her costumes, I would of course be the male who entertains her. [MxF]

-Milking a cow girl Bonus: if the girl is mostly human with a cow girl outfit, like cow bikini and a cow bell. [MxF]

-Swimming pool scenes in general

-Blackmail (open to any kind of blackmail story, of course I will do the blackmail.)

-Superheroes (Mostly the Marvel Universe, somewhat familiar with other settings but not much, DC, Image and some vertigo titles)

-Monster x Female (Nearly open to any scenario involving a monster and a poor girl victim)

Some fan fictions are a possibility, just inquire first. I prefer to roleplay via Pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom