Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rape Me? (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie

Super-Earth
Looking for someone to do a MxF rape roleplay with, me being the female. I have a few ideas if you don't have anything, all I request is that you have enough skill to post at least a paragraph with 4 solid sentences in it every time.

PM Roleplay only. I don't do IM.

I'm all for making harems, mind control, aphrodisiacs, and the usage of drugs.

Here are a few of the longer term roleplay ideas centered around the rape:

For something a little more in-depth, he could do a sex slave roleplay, your character could run a black market business of selling virgins/woman for a night. Some could be trained to be sex slaves while he may let others remain untrained because some customers prefer dominating an unwilling woman. So there would be 4 types of women being sold: mind controlled virgin(via hypnosis or something), regular virgin, sex slave, and then just a general woman who has had sex before but isn't trained. Prices would be regulated by you. Then whenever he feels that he doesn't need a particular woman anymore he could just auction her off to the highest bidder. Since your character would be the one running it he could have whomever he wanted and he could be the top trainer.

If you prefer that he just keeps the girls he kidnaps for himself, he could rape and run or he could turn them into his own sex slaves. He could kidnap the girls and use mind control/hypnosis on them so they wouldn't remember. He also could easily leave the training he imposes on them and let them go without their memories of what happened and reactivate the training whenever he feels like he wants them again. In a way he would be setting himself up a harem in that sense.

Those are the ideas I have for now. If you are interested PM me! I eagerly await~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom