Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

there was a friendly but naïve king ⊰ resident evil search thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

berceuse

Meteorite

• Well, hello there!

You may call me Berceuse. I am looking for some Resident Evil role-plays, so feel free to continue on with the rest of my thread if you are interested.

⇢ I am going to be honest from the start: I am very selective when it comes to whom I role-play with. I get exasperated when I see constant spelling, grammar, homonym, and punctuation mistakes. I get irritated when I receive meager posts that have little room for interaction. I would suggest finding a different partner if either of those statements apply to you.

⇢ I will participate in heterosexual and homosexual (both male and female) pairings. I will only play female characters in heterosexual pairings, but I will gladly play female or male minor characters when needed. My characters will always be submissive; however, they can top or bottom your character, it really does not matter to me.

⇢ I am here for erotica and smut writing. I do my story-based writing on a different website, so if you decide to contact me you know what I want. I am not opposed to a combination of story and smut, but to be honest I will grow tired if it takes days upon weeks for the juicy details to appear. If necessary, you may take a peek at my F-List.

⇢ I will play canon and original characters, but unless stated otherwise I am looking for partners who would be willing to play specific canon characters.

⇢ I do not care if you are a male or female behind your screen, so long as we find something we both enjoy.

⇢ I will write over private threads and private messages, perhaps e-mail or Google Docs if I am in a good mood, but never instant messengers.

My role will be on the right.

Resident Evil Code: Veronica --

• Alfred x OC
        Alfred x Alexia x OC
        Alfred x Claire

Resident Evil 4 --

• Leon x OC
        Leon x Ashley
        Luis x OC
        Luis x Ashley
        Luis x Leon

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles --