Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A lot of trouble for two lovely girls [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder or some other good system]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova
What is better than pleasing a woman? Well, of course pleasing two women at the same time.

A good friend of mine and myself for some time have been haunted by a craving for a good and lasting system based roleplay involving two sexy and kinky heroines and the fantastic world around them to provide all sorts of interesting adventures. Options for the rules set could be D&D 3.5, Pathfinder or any sensible suggestion.

The one ingredient missing for that wish to come true is of course the generous DM to provide the playground and the various carnally inclined inhabitants for us enjoy ourselves. But maybe you are that missing link?

So what are we looking for?

- A DM versed enough in the rules to provide an enticing adventure with enough sexiness for the two main protagonists, and enough flexibility to cater to our preferences.

- That said DM ideally is of frequent availability and not plagued with too many real life issues. We can understand that not everyone has arbitrary amounts of time to devote to this hobby, but for this one we would prefer to be a bit pickier. That DM is to serve or every whims after all. :)

- Speaking of whims, a bit of leniency in the character creation and the acceptance of house rules would be appreciated. Since this is an ERP another scale applies, and classical optimization concepts will not always be advisable, so we need some leeway here. Even fighter types would like to have a decent Charisma score without becoming dysfunctional. Our mutual enjoyment should be given preference over a strict adherence to rules.

- And of course you should be an all around great guy, but most everyone on here is, so there …

If you think you have what it takes to make us happy, do not hesitate to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom