Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CatatonicClover's Wonderland [F x M & F x F] *Updated Nov. 6*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Thanks for clicking on my thread. I'm very new here, but not to roleplaying or even adult roleplaying. If you'd like to work with me, please feel free to message me. I am almost always up for anything. You just have to message me!

However, if you'd really like to please me, you'll consider the following:

The * represents the ones I want the most

Fandoms

The Hunger Games*
If you really wanted to get on my good side, you'd consider doing a Hunger games RP with me. Any Character on any character is fair game. However, my favorite pairings are:

Glimmer x Haymitch
Finnick x Johanna
Peeta x Johanna
Peeta x Clove
Clove x Katniss
Johanna x Katniss
Glimmer x Finnick
Glimmer x Seneca

---

Spicy Options

Domination
I love both to be dominated and to dominate. Being someone who's incredibly curious of the world of BDSM, I would love to do some plots based on my character getting taught the ropes by someone experienced.

Rape*
I would like to do a plot that's rape heavy, preferably after a kidnap and imprisonment situation. Anything goes with this one.

---

Vanilla Pleasures

Best Friends
I would love if there was a male up for this one. I would like to do a plot based on someone being put in the friendzone and decides he's not going to let himself be there any longer. For this one, I would want it to be MxF.

Learning the Ropes*
This plot has ALWAYS been a desire of mine. This would put me in a submissive position techinically. This would be about a girl who goes to her male friend to seek his advice on romance and sex because she's a virgin who never goes out or does anything.

Take a journey down the Rabbit Hole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom