Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pro RP partner required

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinLips

Banned
Banished
Ok I'll try and make this one clear.

Mary after a female roleplay partner (Or male not minding to play as female) In a storyline of incest. I'll play a mother with a son and you'd play as a shop assistant or perhaps a neabour.

I require detail in the roleplays. I'm not into doing all the work myself. The character of the son is a NPC another words he's be controled in the storyline by us. I'm not into anyone wanting to play the son.

I hope now it's clear enough.

ThinLips said:
Ok I'll try and make this one clear.

Mary after a female roleplay partner (Or male not minding to play as female) In a storyline of incest. I'll play a mother with a son and you'd play as a shop assistant or perhaps a neabour.

I require detail in the roleplays. I'm not into doing all the work myself. The character of the son is a NPC another words he's be controled in the storyline by us. I'm not into anyone wanting to play the son.

I hope now it's clear enough.
Sounds interesting as an idea. Since the son is just background I'm wondering whether you want that to have an impact on the scene...I suppose you just mean she's a mom involved with a shop assistant or neighbor in some way, would the plot you envision have her married, be a busy working mom? Are you looking for her to be dominated...might be fun brainstorming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom