Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecakeisalie

Super-Earth
Hey everyone. So this is my first request thread I have made. Normally I just go looking around seeing what everyone is looking for and going from there. However, I have found myself at a point craving some things a lot and want to get them out there to see if anyone is interested.

What I'm looking for!!!
So for this these request I was really looking for the female to be the instigator/seducer. Most of the pairing will be situations where they really shouldn't be becoming intimate the the female seduces me into it.

******UPDATE: Will also play dominate roles if the plot and pairing is interesting.

Pairings (**craving)

Brother x Sister
Son x Mother***
Boss x Intern
Father x Daughter's Friend*
Friend x Friend's Wife (or little sister)
Tutor x Student*
Client x Masseuse**
Man x Maid
Man x Flight attendant*

Those are just some for now. I know they aren't anything too revolutionary but I am more focus on that general theme that I mentioned.

PM me if you are at all interested and we can talk over a pairing and plot! I have some general plots for each pairing so if there is one you like I can tell you the basic outline and we can fill in the minor details together.

I am very easy going with things and always very upfront and honest. I hope my partner to be straightforward as well. Feel free to bring anything up to me OOC as well, this also helps me get in tune with what you like and want in terms of writing style and things like that.

Also I am always open to new pairings. I like to play in the modern setting with human characters. I look forward to hearing from you!

I would LOVE to do one!

Maybe these 2

Father/Daughter's Firend
Boss/Intern

PM me with a private link and I will GLADLY RP with you!!!!

Sorry... I wanted to "subscribe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom