Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A different side of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebony

Super-Earth
Hey guys. So if you have ever roleplayed with me before I would like you to know that I have been gone for the past month and haven't checked any of my messages, my request thread or any RP's that I've been involved in. So from now, I have completely restarted my account.

Before you start an RP with me, here are some things you should know!

1. My rabbit hole is located under the picture in my signature. Please check it before contacting me with any ideas. It would also be great if you could send me your rabbit hole so we can converse ideas.
2. Don't bother asking me to RP via AIM or IM. The only way I'll RP is of PM's or the Forums. If you wish to RP via PM, you run the risk of the RP being lost because my inbox is insane.
3. Please use proper grammar and spelling. A few mistakes are fine, but we are all adults, we should all know where to put capital letters and speech marks.
4. My post length will mirror yours. Five paragraphs is my max, and three lines is my minimum. Anything in between is fine.

5. I am looking for a mature, long term roleplayer who would love a plot and smut storyline.

Idea's

Medieval Power

This RP is based in the times of castles and dragons and princesses and royalty. But don't worry, not Disney stuff.
So this RP could involve multiple characters, but the main ones I have in mind are these:
Firstly, there is the King's first daughter, who has just come of age where it is time for her to be married. Suitors have been lining up ever since she turned thirteen, and now that she is sixteen and beautiful, all want her for themselves. She doesn't really get much of a say in the matter, but her inevitable fate has never really bothered her. Until she meets the local blacksmith.
The young princess spends a few days with him, pretending to be an eager apprentice, while he teaches her about the world outside castle gates. She begins to learn more about her choices, and knows that he can provide her with answers to questions that have been burning inside her for years. She begins to fall in love with his honest nature, and is faced with a choice. Honour her father's choice, or follow her heart. I realise that it sounds cheesy, but I like it.
But there can also be some other minor characters that have their own lives happening behind the scenes. For example, one of the servants could fall in love with one of the princesses suitors. Or the King's second-in-command could try to start something with the queen? There are hundreds of possibilities. There are also some FxF options.
I am really craving this idea, and would love a reply.

Winter Nights
This RP takes place in a village in which the supernatural plague. The few townsfolk who aren't dead or undead live in constant fear. But the thing is, once you enter this town, you can't escape.
The RP could involve many pairings. E.G.
Human x Vampire
Human x Ghost
Human x Sorcerer
Vampire x Ghost
Ghost x Sorcerer
Vampire x Sorcerer
ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom