Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub/Switch Looking for Kinky DOMs~ [MxF, FxF, FutaxF] Yuna's 1x1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
Hello all. I'm new to the site but not Role Playing. I've done it for almost 10 years now and love it. Before I show the list, I do have a few rules:

RULES:
-Real life before time on here. I'm usually not too busy but there are a few times I will need to pay more attention to my life behind this screen. I will at least inform if I need to go for a longer time than usual away ... but do understand I do have a life outside of here.
-Limits ... tell me yours ahead of time please! I'll respect them but if I don't know, I can't do this
-Canons ... I don't mind playing, really I don't. But please do not ask me to alter their personalities. I hate doing that ... it kills them and me a bit inside. If they're not to be like a dominant person, there's a reason for it. Same with vice versa. I will play them as they are, nothing else.
-PM/IM me with at least a genre you want to do. Plot idea can be worked on but don't just send me a PM saying, 'I wanna RP'. Duh ... I know I do. That's why I made this thread. Suggest things or have somewhat of an idea of what you want.
-OOC talk ... use it! It helps so much. I don't bite [though a few of my people might =P]
-I can only do subs/switch roles. I can not do dom roles very well. I have tried... it just goes bleh after a while. Sorry ... so please don't ask me to be dom. I can start for it but switch/get forced into sub. That is the closest I can do though.
-Preferred Methods to RP (In order of Preference): AIM, Thread, Skype, PM (Will use for OOC/discussing though)
-Regarding Incest pairings ... you really need to come up with a damn good plot to hold up my attention. Otherwise, I'm very likely to lose interest in it. Sorry but I've been finding the best pairings to be things along the lines I've listed below, nothing 'in the family'-wise.
-For the love of all that is holy [or not], please meet me (for OOC/RP discussions) on whatever method we choose. Just ... not showing up after saying you'll do something is rather rude.
-This one ... I thought would have been a common sense rule. But with it having been happening so much .... I guess I need to include this one. If you want to drop an RP - regardless of reason - please just send me a PM saying that. I won't get mad from that but just up and leaving? Yes, definitely ... especially if so much effort and work has been put forth. Do not just up and vanish without some sort of notification, please. It takes 5-10 seconds to send a PM/IM to me. Give me that courtesy; as I would with you should I want to stop an RP. By the gods ...
-I can sometimes play men ... but not often. It hugely depends. But I know for sure that I can definitely do some from Naruto off the top of my head, namely: Sai, Hidan and Sasuke for sure. Feel free to ask though. But know that more likely than not, I'll end up doing a female role.
-I shouldn't even have to add this but as of late, it seems I do need to. PATIENCE ... it is a virtue for a reason! I have RPs I do on here and messengers. Sometimes I'm on another tab, not immediately able to get back to you. OR, I have a spouse I do like to be with and my attention is with him! DO NOT keep pestering me to get back to you; I will ASAP. Failure to comply with this WILL result in me ignoring you and refusing to RP with you.
-I could try out a Futa x F pairing for any RP. However, I'd prefer to play the normal female for now.
-More can be added or taken away as needed

Below are lists of what I can/like doing. I'm best with Het/Yuri but can be willing to try Yaoi with convincing. Also, bolded is preferred role:

'Keywords/Turn-Ons':
Anything in my F-list. See my signature please~

Original Genres:
Ancient Greece/Rome/Egypt setting [all make good for master/slave ideas]
WWII
Medieval/Fantasy [DnD-esque, this can also work for animes]
Modern [NEED a damn good plot to keep me interested. Warning now.]
AU [for Animes]

Pairings/Ideas:
Drow x Other Drow/Elf/Any race really
Rogue/thief x Royalty
Mermaid x Hunter/Collector
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Tentacles/non-human
Mulan-esque soldier x Enemy/Allied soldier (Meaning yes a woman posing as a man)
POW x Captor
Kidnappee x Captor
Inquisitor/Interrogator Victim x Questioner/Captor
Pharoah's Daughter x Corrupt High Priest
Princess x Corrupt Knight/Soldier
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Demon
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Human
Gypsy x Nazi
Gypsy x Soldier
Gypsy x Priest/Inquisitor
Gang Member x Gang Member [Rival or allied]
Gang Member x Civilian
Bounty Hunter x Bounty (Can switch and be the hunter easily enough)
Assassin x Assassin [Rival or allied]
Assassin x Target (Can switch and be the assassin easily enough)

Suggest. I know I'm forgetting plenty others at the moment

Preferred/'Based-Off of' Animes/Mangas*:
Naruto
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Doubt
One Piece
Death Note
Yu-gi-oh!
Yu-gi-oh GX
Yu-gi-oh 5Ds
Hellsing
Vampire Hunter D
Romeo x Juliet
Claymore
Gundam Wing
High School of the Dead [I'm not up-to-date on this one yet but from what I have read, the concept/etc. is interesting.]

Preferred/'Based-Off of' Video Games*:
Shadow Hearts [I have played all 3 but I like the 1st the best personally]
Soul Calibur
Tekken
Haunting Ground [Never finished playing this but loved the concept]
Dynasty/Samurai Warriors
Final Fantasy [X, X-2 I know the best but also know VII, VIII and a bit of VI)
Fire Emblem
Persona 3 or 4
Most of the 'Shin Megami Tensei' games (As in, I have played most of them and know the correct lore/atmosphere/etc.)
Assassin's Creed (I'm in the midst of playing through the first one and so far, I have a good enough grasp on how it goes. Something regarding this can definitely be figured out.)

Preferred/'Based-Off of' Movies*:
Star Wars
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Most Disney films (Pick a specific one to suggest. More likely than not, I'll have seen it)
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Matrix

Preferred/'Based-Off of' MMOs*:
Forsaken World
Wartunes
DDO Online

*NOTE: I do have OCs for most of these and can use them in place of canons if you so desire.

Plots:

Blessed & Cursed:
Based off the myth of Cassandra the Cursed prophet. For those who don't know, it revolves around a woman whom was given the ability to see the future from the gods. Unfortunately, no one believed her. However, what if someone not only did but sought her out for war and/or personal uses?

Settings: Any ancient civilization, fantasy/medieval, modern

Ceasefire:
Two members of normally rival races have been at war with one another for years. Finally, however, the leaders have agreed on one thing; they want to end the bloodshed [for whatever reasons]. The first thing that's decided upon is a peace treaty but to ensure that doesn't get broken, they also choose their eldest son and daughter respectively to wed one another.

Settings: Modern, fantasy/medieval
Notes: This can be literally anything from human/vampire, vampire/lycan, drow/sylvan elf, angel/demon, angel/fallen angel. Possibilities on this are rather huge

Natural Born Instincts:
A warrior/assassin/bounty hunter whom has known nothing (due to amnesia or other reasons) their entire life but their job has been making a name for themselves the past years. They've never questioned any assignment or target before. Once they find what they have been asked to kill off, they do so wtihout any remorse, any regret or second thoughts. But what happens when during one of those missions, they can't seem to go through with what they were sent to do?

Settings: Modern, fantasy/medieval
Notes: Depending on the setting chosen, any type of race can also be used for this. For this one, I could easily do either the warrior or the person they seek out and can't kill.

Corrupt Nature:
A high priest/knight/soldier is sick of feeling second best. With the king/pharoah's daughter still single and having been something they've gazed at from afar, it is doing nothing to aid out with their frustrations. One day/night ... they do the unthinkable. They figure a way to take over and kidnap the princess, hellbent on making her their slave and wife.

Settings: Ancient civilizations [any though originally thought of for Egyptian], fantasy/medieval
Notes: In order to obtain the power, your character can simply just kill off the leader/Pharaoh first then take the princess. Or they can go through with the kidnapping and leave the leader/Pharaoh alive. Up to you how you wish to go about this route.

Love Thy Enemy:
Inspired by "Romeo & Juliet". What if two members from opposing/feuding families meet at a masquerade and begin to take a liking to one another? Neither realize they are from the family of their enemy until it's way too late and they've become too attracted to one another. To make matters worse, the female has been forced to consider marriage. But how would her parents react when she finally asks for consent to wed the son of their rival?

Condemned:
Inspired partly by "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" and an idea I tried to get off the ground but it failed, gypsies have always been seen [and in some places, still are] as witches of sorts. Whether it's because of their dance, their habit of trying to use tarot cards or just a wild accusation, they haven't been easily accepted. The Holocaust was definitely one of the most trying times but even way before then, they were also treated as harshly as during the 2nd World War.

Settings: World War II, Medieval, Modern
Notes: There are also tons of possibilities on pairings and plot ideas for this. Just tell me what setting and role you want and I'm sure we can figure something out~

Obsessed:
I actually got the idea when listening to Kelly Clarkson's "Since You Been Gone" of all things xD But the premise would be a stalker x ex-lover, preferably with me as the ex.

Everything for my character has been going so much better since the break up; finished college in the top 10 and even got a career [which exact one can be determined]. With everything going as smoothly as it has been, she's all but forgotten of her last lover.

You, on the other hand, have not.

Settings: Modern or even Fantasy-Modern could work somehow
Notes: Your character's personality is something I will leave to you. You could have merely been overly possessive, a drunk, a sadist [for little or no reason, if any] ... whatever you want. But do have an idea what type of person you want to play out and why you want to make him go through the effort of re-finding mine.

I will also leave how you find her up to you; through internet, phone calls, etc. With the right career, maybe my character's been seen on the media lately [singer, actor, etc.].

Feel free to toss me ideas~

Feel free to contact me via PM/AIM. I am on AIM more but I know not everyone has it. So to get a hold of me ....

PM: LadyYunaFFX2
AIM: layne05007

If you do contact me via AIM/Skype, let me know you're from here and not just some random person. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all~

RE: Sub/Switch Looking for Rough, Kinky DOMs~ [MxF] Yuna's 1x1 Thread [Plots added~]

Giving you a free bump!

She's got talent folks! Give her chance, you won't be disappointed!

RE: Sub/Switch Looking for Rough, Kinky DOMs~ [MxF] Yuna's 1x1 Thread [Plots added~]

~Bump~
Craving: Any fandom though got an abrupt urge to do something regarding Death Note somehow ...

~Bump~
Craving: Death Note or Katekyo Hitman Reborn! though up for anything

~Bump~
Important Note: Those those whom have been contacting me through YIM ... I will give everyone till the 10th to contact me. If no one does, I'm going to remove YIM as a possible contact method. Too many have been abruptly abandoning me there ... and it's rather irritating.

RE: Sub/Switch Looking for Rough, Kinky DOMs~ [MxF, FxF] Yuna's 1x1 Thread [Plots added~]

~Bump~

RE: Sub/Switch Looking for Rough, Kinky DOMs~ [MxF, FxF] Yuna's 1x1 Thread [Plots added~]

~Bump~
Craving: Pretty much any fandom. No modern settings, please!

~Bump~
Craving: Pretty much any fandom. No modern settings, please!

~Bump~
Craving: Pretty much any fandom, though especially Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, or Death Note. No modern settings, please! (Unless you can come up with a damn good plot)

~Bump~
Craving: Pretty much any fandom, though especially Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, or Death Note. No modern settings, please! (Unless you can come up with a damn good plot)
Or ....
Something involving kidnapping or a master/slave scenario -- can be done with any setting/fandom~

~Bump~
Or ....
Something involving kidnapping or a master/slave scenario -- can be done with any setting/fandom~

~Bump~
Craving: Pretty much any fandom, plot, or medieval setting. No modern settings, please! (Unless you can figure out an amazing plot)

~Bump~
Craving: Pretty much any fandom, plot, or medieval setting. No modern settings, please! (Unless you can figure out an amazing plot)
Also, please have an idea of what you want for a plot idea/genre/fandom you want to play. Even just a bit of a thought goes a long way.

Why did you set me on your ignore list? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry for whatever I did! Sigh...I guess I'm just not good enough for 90% of the people here....

~Bump~
Craving: Naruto, Death Note, or Katekyo Hitman Reborn! especially though up for most of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom