Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Advanced editing box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annika

Planetoid
I just know I'm being really stupid here but can't find an option for 'advanced editing box' in the 'edit options' menu or anywhere else I tried to look. How/where do I select it?

Also, the space in which I type is larger than the grey surrounding box containing the editing icons. It drops lower and obscures the 'post options' that are listed below. Hope that makes sense.

To be honest I'm a total Luddite. Shouldn't be allowed on the net.

Apologies in advance for my stupidity but thanks in advance for anyone who pities me enough to help. :blush:

The only thing I can think of is when you preview a post you can do advanced editting of a post.

Otherwise, there isn't really an option for it.

Oh ok. I've not really been using previews so I'll have to check out the options on that screen.

Thanks x

So I tried searching this forum in order to avoid posting another stoopidnoobQ but none of the terms I used brought anything up, which I find odd. I searched for variations of spoiler, bbcode, drop down box, hidden text etc and every time got told there were no matches. :(

Anyway, to my stoopidnoobQ: What's the bb code required to bring up a 'spoiler alert' that you click to display the hidden text? My request thread is starting to look like a depraved thesis, so it would be handy to hide the meat of plot ideas unless someone actually wants to read them.

Thanks in advance.

YOUR TEXT[/ spoiler]
Just omit the space after the "/". It's not the prettiest of spoiler tags though. I will warn you there. However, it's the only one available that I'm aware of for hiding text. Hope this helps you out.

darkangel76 said:
YOUR TEXT[/ spoiler]
Just omit the space after the "/". It's not the prettiest of spoiler tags though. I will warn you there. However, it's the only one available that I'm aware of for hiding text. Hope this helps you out.
Thanks very much :)

Thank you for having this thread!!! :)

I never could figure out how to hide texts so that way my thread didn't look like a huge ass book :p Now this helps a lot and I wouldn't have found out unless you asked the question :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom