Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female seeking F/F role-players for some plot ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

funredlips

Moon
Hello, I'm new to this roleplaying site, but not to role-plays. I've been role-playing for around eight years now. My real life sometimes gets a bit hectic with both work and school, but if I can't reply daily I will definitely reply every weekend. Most of the time I do log in for a few hours every night and get replies in. I love all pairings, but for right now I'm only looking for Female/female role-plays because of the specific plots I'm looking for. As long as your character is female I don't mind what sex you are in real life.

I have four plot ideas I've been wanting to role-play and have made a list of some things I'd like to be present during those role-plays, but besides that I have general likes and dislike as well.

Beside the plot ideas I really want the characters I'm looking for you to play to look like one of the pictures I'm posting next.

michelle-rodriguez-exclusive-photo-shoot-470-75.jpg

mp4.jpg

pic_1730_1342701413.jpg

jennifer.png

If you're interested in any one of the plots just send me a PM to let me know with the number in the tittle so I know which one you're interested in also with the pic that would be your character out of the ones above. Since I have specific looks in mind for the character sI would like for you to play, you can choose my characters look.

As for writing style I usually write from one paragraph to four, depending really on my mood and time. But generally I like to mirror my partner's length as best as I can and I would like for someone to do the same.
Also many of this plot ideas require thing to move along and change form time to time so don't let me be the only one to come up with the twist or some extra plot ideas. If you're not sure feel free to pm first and I'll let you know if I'm opposed to that idea or not. If for some reason I don't post for a few days there should be a good reason, but I ask to wait at least a week and half before I start receiving a lot of e-mails asking what is wrong. Most likely I've only had some problem or have been really busy and will end up getting back with "nothing is wrong I just replied". Something I can't really stand are one liners, even with writers block one can come up with at least one paragraph or give the writer's block a day to leave. Also I tend to write fast and do minimal rereads of the posts I write so sometimes I have dumb grammar errors :blush: , if this bothers you through our role-play just let me know I won't mind and I will know to take my time and reread the post to fix dumb mistakes.

PLOTS

Alicia’s father taught her everything he knew about the illegal world. After all her only daughter would someday inherit his mob business. She was secluded from almost everyone and had little to no friends growing up, but that only made her better at her job. That is until character B’s team caught her father and he was sentenced to a life in prison. Natasha was deprived of everything she had and no family member or friend would take her in because of fear. Of course character B would. You were after all childhood friend, you were even close to lovers for a moth before you two had to part ways. Thos hormone and drunken driven days are fresh in both their minds and as character B sees Alicia’s world crumble she doesn’t hesitate to offer her home. She knows Alicia and she is certain her friend knew nothing about her father. So she risks her current relationship to take her in, she still is very much in love with Alicia, who returns her feelings as well, but things might just be too complicated. Not knowing that Alicia plans on taking over her father’s business so all the illegal activity that was supposed to disappear never does and now character B team gets word of a new boss who’s taken the reigns.
((Looking for someone to play Character B))

Things for this role-play:
Deception
Alcohol “mistakes”
Sexual frustration
Cheating
Power struggle both in bed and life
Sexual teasing
Tension between the two of them
Suspicion
Jealousy from both parts (your character could have dates or maybe even a girlfriend and mine could have people getting close to her now that she has changed her last name)
Use of force in both sexual and non-sexual acts
Drug use

Character A and Character B have been partners for years now, they known almost everything about each other and respect each others way of work, and yet everyone in the department knows they don’t really get along. They’re professional enough to put their difference asides so much that their the best undercover team the department had. But things get a bit more complicated with their new job assignment. They were about to close down a brothel house that was known for putting on live sexual shows for their costumers, but things got complicated when suspicion arose of the place being involved with a human trafficking organization. So instead a new plan is set in motion to infiltrate the place. Now the only act that they could sell was for character A and B to put on a show of lovers both during their performances and out of them. Character B doesn’t seemed to have much of a problem with the idea, sure she doesn’t particularly like character A, but to her she’s still attractive. Her only problem would be her actual girlfriend finding out. On the other hand character A has never even thought of being involved with a girl and hearing from her partner that she will be fine with just a little practice is not putting her at ease. It seems this job is one were being professional will not help them work well together. Between being in danger almost all of the time to having confused feelings for one another the jobs just gets more and more stressful with every passing day.
((Looking for someone to play Character B))

Things for the role-play:
Public sex scenes
Private training
Cheating
Dangerous sexual situations (as performing privates alone or together for known dangerous criminals)
Difference of opinions
Toys
Different types of sex scenes
Drug and alcohol present
Open for as many wants my partner in this wants, except those in my off section.

Working as an intern for your idol in photography should be a dream come true for most, especially if you’ve also had a crush on her from the first day you heard about her work. But Natasha found out the hard way that dreams aren’t always pretty….or nice. Her boss seems to hate everything and everyone, especially her. Natasha can’t afford to loose this internship though and things just get worst. She’s asked to stay in late one night to help with preparations for a photo shoot. Her boss then proceeds to ask her to pose to test the camera, then to take off some of her clothes. At this Natasha refuses, but when her whole career is threatened by the renowned photographer what can she do but be completely blackmailed into a sexual harassment situation. She’s forced to pose for the camera in any way her boss wants to and to make it even worst the camera is left forgotten as he boss decides to try out her new ‘model’. Humiliated during work in front of others and forced into sexual actions after hours, that is her new life.
((Looking for someone to play the boss))

Forced Clothes wearing
Forced Nudity
Intelligent/manipulative Partners
Light/Medium Bondage
Forced sexual acts
Open for as many wants my partner in this wants, except those in my off section.

Character’s A parents decides their eighteen year old daughter needs a bodyguard, one that wont make her stand out yet one that can efficiently protect her all the same. They’re a very politically involved family and it is not the first time kidnapping or murder attempts have happened and this is what character B is hired for. A female only two years older than their daughter trained from young is just what they need. Of course Character B just got more than she had bargained for. A girl who listens to no one and every second of the day tries to find ways to evade or escape from her and any other member of the security team. She had to admit the girl she’s guarding is beautiful and sometimes distractingly so but it’s driving Character B insane especially when character A successfully disappears at night and when word of a thief has reached the family ears. Now not only does she have to watch out for the girl but there’s also a thief around as well. But in truth character A doesn’t need protecting she could most likely match character B in a fight, but she can’t have anyone knowing that because then her nights as a thief around the neighborhood could be over. She’s the thief everyone has been worried about and having a bodyguard just made it harder for her to go out and steal the things she wants at nights. It’s not like she wants to get Character B fired, after all its been so long since she had an attractive female close around and flirting with the other is fun, but dangerous at the same time. Character A had hoped to get a less efficient bodyguard or at least one that didn’t match her strength so well. And once the secret is out things just get even more complicated. Character A can now freely defend herself but Character B now knows more ways to keep her in place.
((Looking for someone to play Character A))

Things in the rp:
Use of force to escape or restraint each other
Flirting
Teasing
Light medium bondage
Scenes where the thief (character A) gets the best of Character B and maybe decides to have some fun as well as once the secret is out scenes where character B retrains character A.
Power struggle both non sexually and sexually
Frustration
Sexual acts of revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom