Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desmond smiled in satisfaction of his success, and then it turned kind and caring toward her. "You know I could fix that, but I know and you know I'll never be able to."

Aailyah smiled back "exactly. I kind of doubt you can fix me" she crossed her arms over her shoulders and let her move any way it wanted when the wind blew.

Desmond leaned back and laid down on the grass sighing. "Really, Aailyah, my goal isn't to fix you, unless that is what you want. I just want you to experience sex. Now, you may not let me because of your caution with your gift, but the offer is open." He looked to her, hoping that she would give him a shot.

Aaliyah looked at him as if he's gone mad and thought about experiencing sex. She uncrossed her arms and laid back as well. "What does sex feel like?"

Desmond was actually taken aback by the question, if only slightly. "Well, you may be asking the wrong gender, but it feels...amazing. You feel very hot, but it's a good kind of hot. We feel stronger every second of it." He looked to her and looked her in the eyes. "It's hard to explain. That's why you need to feel it."

Aaliyah listened to his reply carefully. "Oh, would you mind demonstrating it on me? That way it wouldn't be hard to explain."

Desmond's heart skipped a beat when she said that. He looked to the elf's eyes, worried he'd heard that wrong. "Did I just hear that right? You want to have sex with me?"

Desmond shook his head in answer. "You have good reason to not have kissed a guy." With that, he suddenly walked up to her and kissed her eeply and slowly, allowing her to get the. Hang of it.

Aaliyah felt the kiss and kissed back, no touching him with her hands as it was how she gets her visions.

Desmond realized she wasn't using her hands and had an idea. He pulled away from the kiss and asked Aailyah, "Do you think gloves would stop the premonitions?"

Aaliyah withdrew from the kiss and listened closely. She never thought of the use of gloves. "I don't know, never tried"

Desmond hurried to his dresser and searched his drawers. The gloves were likely buried under socks and underwear because it was early fall, and sure enough, they were. He handed the pair to Aailyah and said, "Try it out."

Aailyah took the gloves form him and placed them on. They felt kind of weird to her but she shrugged it off and touched him with her hands now covered with the gloves. Nothing happened, all she see was him standing right there. "It worked"

Desmond smiled. The gloves happened to be form-fitting, as he used it to keep fire from going everywhere. That was another reason they were buried, he didn't need them anymore. He stepped forward and kissed her deeply, his hands now resting on her lower back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom