Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The smuttier the better! M/F, F/F, M/M (More plots to come)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess

Dust
Hello there! I suppose I'm called Princess, though just call me whatever suits you best.

---> Firstly, I am literate. That means I'll post anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs. Any more is almost a hassle if you're doing a few different role plays and I'd like to be able to reply at least once a day. Any less however, is uninteresting to me. I role play over threads and private messages. I don't do anything over IMs or Emails, sorry.
---> Please come to me with an idea that you want to do. One of my ideas, or just something general. I'm pretty easy going, so shoots something at me. Don't just say 'hi' - or I probably won't be up for replying.
---> I don't have an RH or anything up yet. But my limits are VERY SIMPLE. No toiletplay, scat, gore, maiming...anything else goes. I am generally a submissive type. Not superbly so, but I do enjoy dominant men/women. I do everything, from hardcore taboo to regular sweet things. So please, let me know what you want to do.
--->Smut/Plot - I like them both. I don't care if a role play is pure smut or plot driven. Both have their perks.
Fandoms
League of Legends [M/F || F/F] Craving
---> Anything goes here. I'm most fond of Ahri/Lux/Akali/Sona....but the lore attaches me to many of the champs. I'll type up plots as they come. Could work up a Prisoner of War type plot, perhaps the Noxians get their hands on a Demacian woman and proceeds to milk the situation.
Pokemon [M/F]
--->Could play an older version of any of the main girl companions or a pokegirl. The sky is the limit in this world.
Legend of Zelda [M/F]
---> Preferably in the OoT, MM, Twilight Princess settings.
Supernatural [M/F || M/M ] Craving
---> Ruby/Sam, Dean/Any Girl role, Dean/Castiel, Dean/Sam.
Final Fantasy VII/X [M/F]
---> Suggest! So much to do with these.

Originals
Teacher/Student
1. Many of her students call her a tease, but she's the best chemist in the state, and she just so happens to be teaching on the side (college or high school). She assigns her students to create their own chemical reaction for the midterm, and one surprisingly brilliant student one-ups her. He makes her his experiment, creating an addictive aphrodisiac and feeding it to her in the guise of a cupcake. Her mind wars with her body as the chemical takes hold, but she's unable to fight it as he slowly turns her into his very willing, horny little slut. Will he keep her to himself, or share her with his friends?
2. She's always been the perfect one, but now she's been successfully blamed for setting the art exhibit on fire. Her parents send her to a small, private school for troubled children. Little do her parents know, they've just sent their daughter to a school taken over by the state's sex trafficking group, and she enters classes that teach her the ultimate depravities that will be her life from now on. Extremely hopeless cases get their own private teachers, otherwise there will be one-five girls per teacher.
Prince/[Commoner/Servant/Princess]
Cop/Prisoner
Photographer/Model(s)
Kidnapper/Victim
--> Pretty much anything you can think of. Seriously. I have many plots, it just takes a bit to get them all down, and I'm anxious to just post already. XD I'll get them up soon, or just ask about something you like. OR come to me with a plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom