Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leia's RP request thread (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I have a lot more ons than offs; I'm not even remotely homosexual, so no interaction that way with other females... also no gore, vore, scat, or snuff. I also prefer forced, as in no straight vanilla consensual. I also prefer playing 13-20, I'm not into being the older female. Also forgot to mention, much prefer posting on forums than anywhere else. Also please note, I'm dying to do the experiment... haven't had pulled it off yet.

That being said, here are my ideas.

Teen finds herself the winner of a contest to be with her favorite band in an era where full nudity and sex are perfectly acceptible on stage... though her favorite band is a bit more edgy, not only having full blown sex but the girls are bound, gagged and whipped too. How convenient that they're looking for a girl to add.

Naive 18 year old decides to hit a new club with a VIP area. She's quite the tease, but won't let anyone fuck her or come home with her. One night, a VIP member gets tired of this and follows her home. Or it could also be the club owner who takes advantage and has the bouncers bounce her upstairs for 'fake ID'.
Naive teen meets up with someone she thinks is her age that she met online, who turns out to be much older but has a an amulet (or drug or some sort of mind control) with him that makes her want to follow him where he wants to do whatever he wants.
Daddy or boyfriend owes a lot of money to a loan shark. I get sold off to pay for his debt, much to my displeasure
A young girl has just started a new job at a tittie bar as a cocktail waitress, but hates every minute of it, always leaving as soon as shift is over, and slaps anyone who touches her inappropriately. One of the patrons or perhaps the owner, decides to teach her a lesson.
The car breaks down on the side of a dark, not well lit road and her cell isn't working. Someone decides to give her a ride home, which she has to compensate for, as well as she's not going back to her home.
An 18 year old decides she really likes BDSM and wants to try it, but hasn't a Dominant to play with, so goes to a club where they have auctions weekly. What she doesn't know is when the sales are above a certain amount, they aren't just for that night, they're for good.
Hi all! I'm wondering if anyone is up for a neko transformation. I'm thinking the victim (me) volunteering for a drug trial, only the drug turns humans into nekos (doesn't have to be catgirls) and one of the side effects could be either being dumbed down or addicted to cum or perhaps both... or if you have ideas. I was also thinking that it's an era where nekos and furries are slaves.
Your younger, neighbor's daughter is a nudist when her parents aren't around, and has just discovered she likes watching BDSM videos inside the privacy of her parents' high backyard fence, not thinking that her neighbor can see from his second story, or that being he's a computer genius, has hacked into her computer and watched all her activities. Her parents go on vacation for a week, and her experienced Dominant neighbor decides to turn her into his submissive pet while they're away.

I'll add more if I get some more ideas. I'm also open to:
(My character is on the left)
slave wench x pirate
slave pet x tentacle monster
innocent x demon
slave x Master

also any sort of time frame, past or future. Also willing to have any of the Masters be aliens... also have no problems with pregnancy/breeding. I'm also willing if my RP partner wants to be futa

RE: Leia's RP request thread (FxM, FxFuta)

If oyu are still interested in the auction, I would love to play it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom