Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for long-term RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny88

Super-Earth
Hello there, im new to this forum, but i hope to make som good contacts here, as i absolutely love to roleplay, ever since a good friend of mine made me addicted;)

what i currently look for most is base on a story im in the process of writing:

-young guy(around 18-20ish) has lost his memories after being hit by a car. luckily for him, the car´s driver is the CEO of a large technology company, who has just been on the way home with his wife and his daugther from a birthday party at friends for their daugthers 20th birthday.

since they have quite a large house/manor/villa and the identity of the boy couldnt be cleared they decided to kinda "adopt" him, and let him live with them. part of the decision was also, that the daughter is about to start studying psychology.

the guy it self is attractive,with a sporty figure. he doesnt talk much at first, but opens up a bit more as he lives with them, though he still remains somewhat introverted and seems to keep a secret he either cant or does not want to remember.

The guy would be played by me, the other main part is the familys daugther, played by you, obviously.
The main plot about this is, that at first she kinda saw him as a "test subject" for her psychology studies, but then devoloped the best friendship with him you can only imagine, while at the same time she feels strongly sexually attracted to him, which she thinks is inappropriate, but cant just resist, so that it tores her between what she wants and what she thinks she should do as friend/professional student.

there should be plot and sex to equal amounts. both parts should be very creative and intensive. i´m saying this specifically, cause i neither want a good main plot but poorly/too "soft" writting sex scenes(while by "too soft" i dont mean senseless physically violence such) nor the other way around.

i want some1 who can write/reply at least 2-3 times a week, or live in a chat/on PM here.
if we write 2-3 times/week over PM here, the messages should obviously longer than 2 sentences.

thats it for now. hoping for some replies^^

if you want to ask more details, just drop a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom