Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Current Cravings! MxF MxFxF! (NEED ACTIVE RPers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sintan

Supernova
I am male and only do MxF or MxFxF.
My top favorite kinks are scat&water sports so if you will do those 2 or you like them, I WILL LOVE YOU!

Okay...It seems I need to be more clear about this, PLEASE BE ACTIVE AND NOT DISAPPEAR for a long time or never replying! Also I enjoy talking to my RP partners so if you have AIM,MSN, or YIM please do add me and tell me who you are! That is if youd like to talk outside of RPing!

Please be able to write atleast write 1-2 paragraphs, I need good content and details. NO ONE LINERS!!! PLEASE DONT HALF ASS IT, PUT YOUR WHOLE MIND INTO IT... I LOVE DETAILS...JUICY DETAILS!

FYI: I use pics from my gathered collection for appearance of my partners characters, I personally prefer that and insist on it-will give a selection to choose from~

Abandoned from civilization and left hands tied, in desperate need for affection and love. (Still has knowledge of city life but may be out of loop since been years. Lives by an abandoned lake pier/beach. (More details can be discussed further in PM. Particularly craving this one)

Needs hammock 'penetrating' cuddling par

Naruto's long lost sister(Incest | CRAVING THIS BADLY )

Pokemon | Mewtwo x Female Pokemon Trainer (Who is on search for rare pokemon to train to be part of her powerful arsenal.) Needs alot of discussion for plot! <--CRAVING

~Wild Side!~
Basic plot idea is, the girl is wild as of custom to being in the wilderness alone with no technology or anything and no clothes, just freely in nude. A guy(me) meets her by somewhere in the wild during a camping trip. He could either stay with her there and grow onto her "wild" ways of life or bring her back to his home but still keep her personality and ways of doing things 'wild' and 'uncivilized'.

Step-MotherxSon Idea
The Woman being just his Father's wife before he died in car accident, the real mother having died at his birth of got to know her. The very attractive sexy milf woman with no man to fill her needs as of emotional and sexual.
One night or morning she has gotten desperate not wanting be alone without a man to be there by her side when sleeping and etc. She goes to her non blood related son to be the filler for a new husband and love maker and soon turns into more than just a normal relationship.

Male Photographer x Nude female model (Preferably being her first time nude photo shooting) <-- REALLY CRAVING!!!
Harem of girls(Atleast Three girls) x Male
Male x single Milf /w daughter
Penny(Kaley Couco from Big Bang Theory) x Male fan
Female swimming instructor x Male

At last, I only RP on threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom